Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty Debate
I think you guys should put the audio of all 3 dirty debates on the site, becuase that was the funniest thing i have heard in a long time. Does anyone else agree with me?
I definitely think they should; I loved them, but I don't know if they could because I think they got those from their prep services, and they're probably not supposed to post them if that's the case. I could be wrong, and hey, they weren't supposed to post Pullfinger's song, but they did that anyway.
I thought they made those clips themselves...?
They DEFINATLY need to post the Dirty debates, I almost choked I was laughing so hard!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Dirty Debates are on the homepage.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
And they are Effin hilarious! i laughed till i cried
potthole Wrote:I thought they made those clips themselves...?

Maybe. I'm still catching up with the podcasts, and I heard them briefly reference on Thursday that "we" did the editing. I know they referenced Joe working on some of the other ones, but they didn't credit him with those specifically, I think. Maybe, they divided the work; maybe they just don't feel like bragging.

Guys, if you did edit the dirty debates yourselves, I apologize for doubting you.

Hugs and Kisses to FBHW :-*
I'm Moobs Minger.
Moobs Minger Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I thought they made those clips themselves...?

Maybe. I'm still catching up with the podcasts, and I heard them briefly reference on Thursday that "we" did the editing. I know they referenced Joe working on some of the other ones, but they didn't credit him with those specifically, I think. Maybe, they divided the work; maybe they just don't feel like bragging.

Guys, if you did edit the dirty debates yourselves, I apologize for doubting you.

Hugs and Kisses to FBHW :-*
I'm Moobs Minger.

That's true, and I noticed how they never specifically gave credit to any one person for making the dirty debates too, so I'm not fully certain as to who made them. I assume it was the show, but it could very well be a prep service.