Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annoying neighbor
So, I have this neighbor who thinks he is Ronny James Dio. He constantly plays bad guitar riffs on his guitar and thinks he can play the "star Spangled Banner" better than anyone else. It would be one thing if he were some young kid living a dream, but he is a grown man who thinks he is a great guitarist and feels the need to blast his retardedness to the world. Many people have a neighbor like this. Lets hear your story about the guy who plays "smoke on the water" over and over again.
shouldn't this be in the CWTTA forum? MODS!

yeah, that's what i thought. i should be running this place.
you should be running to die and STFU . Try making a point that someone cares about. Collectively people think you suck.
lurkingfinger Wrote:you should be running to die and STFU . Try making a point that someone cares about. Collectively people think you suck.

??? whoa.
i used to have a neighbor that thought he was batman. it wasn't annoying though. i enjoyed it.
I had a neighbor who let her little kicking dog out at 2 am. The stupid thing would immediately run onto my back porch and commence barking it's little effin head off. She could never understand why I was pissed. Luckily, the dumb bitch is gone.
lurkingfinger Wrote:you should be running to die and STFU . Try making a point that someone cares about. Collectively people think you suck.
I'm sure you've got your finger on the pulse of the collective and have some excellent empirical data to back up that statement.

And for that well thought out and relevant post, myself and everyone else on the board would like to take a moment to thank you for speaking for all of us as a whole.

(You see what I did there?)
I had a crappy neighbor in the little town I used to live in. It was a father and son, the father was an alcoholic and the son was a drug addict/ cleptomaniac. Their dog would steal stuff off our porch and chew it up, they would have fights in the front yard, the dad would sometimes pass out in our yard. They put their garbage in the creek out back. They stole an antique oxen yoke off our our garage. They used part of our property for a driveway (thats how it was when we moved in) but would get mad at me if I used it to park my car in front of my husband's car, instead of having to shuffle cars around. If we had stayed there istead of moving, I would have gotten the property surveyed and put up a 8ft privacy fence.
sunshyne Wrote:I had a crappy neighbor in the little town I used to live in. It was a father and son, the father was an alcoholic and the son was a drug addict/ cleptomaniac. Their dog would steal stuff off our porch and chew it up, they would have fights in the front yard, the dad would sometimes pass out in our yard. They put their garbage in the creek out back. They stole an antique oxen yoke off our our garage. They used part of our property for a driveway (thats how it was when we moved in) but would get mad at me if I used it to park my car in front of my husband's car, instead of having to shuffle cars around. If we had stayed there istead of moving, I would have gotten the property surveyed and put up a 8ft privacy fence.

That's better than cable.... Do tell? Ashland City?
jus' P Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I had a crappy neighbor in the little town I used to live in. It was a father and son, the father was an alcoholic and the son was a drug addict/ cleptomaniac. Their dog would steal stuff off our porch and chew it up, they would have fights in the front yard, the dad would sometimes pass out in our yard. They put their garbage in the creek out back. They stole an antique oxen yoke off our our garage. They used part of our property for a driveway (thats how it was when we moved in) but would get mad at me if I used it to park my car in front of my husband's car, instead of having to shuffle cars around. If we had stayed there istead of moving, I would have gotten the property surveyed and put up a 8ft privacy fence.

Gotta be....or Kingston Springs.
I have a neighbor who has an outdoor cat that throws up on my doorstep.

I also have a NILF.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I have a neighbor who has an outdoor cat that throws up on my doorstep.

I also have a NILF.

NILF!!! Ha! I love it.
jus' P Wrote:

Actually Cumberland Gap, tiny little speck of a town only 326 people and we move next to the yayhoos.
sunshyne Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:That's better than cable.... Do tell? Ashland City?

Actually Cumberland Gap, tiny little speck of a town only 326 people and we move next to the yayhoos.

so you moved next to all of them?
I've got a wannabe band in one of the apartments next door. Can't tell if they're next to us but up one floor, on the same floor, or down one floor.

They're not as loud as they used to be, but we can still hear them strumming away, and having their out of tune singer wailing away.
I live in a house now, but I'm moving into an apt intown, and I think I'm going to end up being the topic of discussion somewhere because I'm a loud noise person.

[drop]LOUD NOISES!!![/drop]
Allyson Wrote:I have a neighbor who has an outdoor cat that throws up on my doorstep.

I also have a NILF.
Nephew? :'( oh neighbor, I get it now Undecided
lurkingfinger Wrote:So, I have this neighbor who thinks he is Ronny James Dio. He constantly plays bad guitar riffs on his guitar and thinks he can play the "star Spangled Banner" better than anyone else. It would be one thing if he were some young kid living a dream, but he is a grown man who thinks he is a great guitarist and feels the need to blast his retardedness to the world. Many people have a neighbor like this. Lets hear your story about the guy who plays "smoke on the water" over and over again.
Uh Ronnie James Dio is a singer not a guitar player. No wonder your neighbor sucks so bad
My neighbor shot my dog with a pellet gun because my dog rio was chasing his precious cat. The stupid mother effing cat was in MY yard and the pecker shot my dog. Lucky for rio, the guy was a bad shot, got him in the leg, and didn't know you couldn't take out a great dane with a pellet gun. (Were in the process of suing him. My dog was in MY yard and wasn't harming his stupid cat.)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
One one side I have a family whose son is in a metal band. They practice in the basement, it's still audible but at least they're really good. Next to them is an old couple who sit out on the front porch and stare all day at everything everyone does. Then I have a crazy family whose dogs are always loose and leave nice messy piles all over our yard and rile up our dogs. And finally, an apartment complex with a crazy cat lady, a recluse I've seen twice in 8 years, and pleasant Lance Armstrong wanna-be. I guess I can't complain.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
On a visit my wife and I made to look at our future home, a little boy suddenly popped his head up in a window next door as my wife was walking around the outside of the home. "Hey lady!" he said, "Are you lookin' at that house?!?" As she got done walking around she came inside, where I was with our Realtor. The first thing she said to me was, "We're getting a fence on that side of the house."
potthole Wrote:On a visit my wife and I made to look at our future home, a little boy suddenly popped his head up in a window next door as my wife was walking around the outside of the home. "Hey lady!" he said, "Are you lookin' at that house?!?" As she got done walking around she came inside, where I was with our Realtor. The first thing she said to me was, "We're getting a fence on that side of the house."

Sounds like you have your own little Dennis the Menace
Hopefully for us, some good stories! :o
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Fences do make great neighbors
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
dino Wrote:
potthole Wrote:On a visit my wife and I made to look at our future home, a little boy suddenly popped his head up in a window next door as my wife was walking around the outside of the home. "Hey lady!" he said, "Are you lookin' at that house?!?" As she got done walking around she came inside, where I was with our Realtor. The first thing she said to me was, "We're getting a fence on that side of the house."

Sounds like you have your own little Dennis the Menace
Hopefully for us, some good stories! :o

There's a dug-out daylight window at the back of our (soon to be) home. Perfect size for a little boy to fall down into. ???
You know that one neighbor who's kids are constantly getting yelled and you know their names only because you can hear them being screamed from 3 doors down? Or who always has company and parties going on 'till the wee hours of the morning?

That used to be me...

Now we live in the country and have cows for neighbors...

they don't bitch near as much.
I had a chance to shoot my neighbors dog.

I was target shooting with my bow and I heard the slider open next door. The little piece of S came running out. Talk about tempted.

I did restrain, if your wondering.
airhornahole Wrote:I had a chance to shoot my neighbors dog.

I was target shooting with my bow and I heard the slider open next door. The little piece of S came running out. Talk about tempted.

My neighbors dogs run around all day long. They've attacked other neighbors dogs in the past and ran around where i was deer hunting last season...I'm waiting for a reason this year to give him a crisp lead salad.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
airhornahole Wrote:I had a chance to shoot my neighbors dog.

My dad has always wanted to invest into the funding of a bark-seeking missle for use in his neighborhood.