Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanging Balls
Hi guys:

A few weeks ago you were talking about people that hang "balls"
from their cars, trucks, rear view mirrors etc. I tried to call but was unable to get through to share my story.

I drive my 9 year old daughter to school almost every morning. We usually stop at Burger King so I can get my morning caffeine fix.

There is an employee who drives a red Ford pick up truck with lovely balls hanging from the bumper. She is quite a sight...late 50's, long waist length gray hair, and the bk hat tops it off. A hottie if you must.

Anyway, I was hoping my daughter would not see and or comment on those lovely hanging balls but being my daughter she never misses a thing. She asked me "Mom, why does that lady have butt cheeks hanging from her truck? That is weird and gross!" I replied "Well probably the same reason she is over 50 has long gray hair and no teeth" at which she replied "Yeah, weirdo"

Now every time we arrive at BK, my daughter says..."Hey look mom, it's Butt Cheek lady", and I just think to myself, "dear sweet child if you only new"

Just thought I would share.

Thanks for making me laugh every morning you guys are the best.

Cath
Funny story! Thanks for sharing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Welcome to the board !
Wowie Groovie !
clag897 Wrote:A few weeks ago you were talking about people that hang "balls"

hellooooo...

clag897 Wrote:from their cars, trucks, rear view mirrors etc.

ohnm
Good stuff. Welcome!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
He's got big balls, she's got big balls, bur we've got the biggest balls of them all!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
clag897 Wrote:A few weeks ago you were talking about people that hang "balls"
from their cars, trucks,

They're called Truck Nuts. I saw an old lady that had some on her Cadillac the other day. They were almost completely destroyed because they drug the ground. Had to be a joke. She probably had no clue they were even there.
Doesn't Zane have them hanging from his moped?