Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/27/08
Sorry I'm a little late today. Surprise Monday morning meetings are my favorite...

[Image: 102413.jpg]
Special Olympics: Runway event.
That's what she said.
Looks like she's about to get hit in the shoe with her face.
Oh, and by the way:

Quote:Members of the Week: Becky and Allyson

Hell yea.
That's what she said.
Flexibility is almost never overrated.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
an underpaid model finds a way to sell an overpaid designer's ridiculous mc hammer pants
Allyson Wrote:Oh, and by the way:

Quote:Members of the Week: Becky and Allyson

Hell yea.

It's only been that way for over a week now . . . 8-)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Watch as I shove my entire foot in my mouth.
And when i do this I make a fart noise...not sure where it exactly comes from but I make a noise!!!!

(airhead giggle)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
"Well Lauren, in the future I plan on owning, producing and engineering my own radio station."
Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Oh, and by the way:

Hell yea.

It's only been that way for over a week now . . . 8-)

Two members, two weeks. Don't be jealous Smile
burnking Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:It's only been that way for over a week now . . . 8-)

Two members, two weeks. Don't be jealous Smile

I was just making light of the fact that she is just now noticing it and applauding her. Sorry if it came across any other way. :'(
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If only the song "YMCA" had an S in it. I could have been part of that group. I have the goofy outfit and all.
Queenie Wrote:If only the song "YMCA" had an S in it. I could have been part of that group. I have the goofy outfit and all.
i bet she's been the "y" a few times
Becky just couldn't understand that she was supposed to take off the spy shoe-phone before answering it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Queenie Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Two members, two weeks. Don't be jealous Smile

I was just making light of the fact that she is just now noticing it and applauding her. Sorry if it came across any other way. :'(

Well I feel dumb for getting snippy. I should know better than to challenge the Queen.
"Ahhhh. Airing it out..."
Derek Zoolander's sister Darla bringing back 1989.
Rock Monster Wrote:Becky just couldn't understand that she was supposed to take off the spy shoe-phone before answering it.

Winner.

Thread over.