Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A great fundraising idea
Someone brought this up and I'm not sure who it was but I think it'd be great if somehow the listeners could have the ability to purchase the audio files from pop-off soundboard. It's by far one of the best aspects of the show and it never gets old.

Perhaps they could put it all on CD's which could be uploaded to everyone's iTunes. You could sell those bad boys from $10-15 a shot just like the calendar. I guarantee you they would sell well. The only problem would be people burning copies for each other.

I might be way off base on this whole thing but it's just a thought.
The only problem is that a good majority of those sounds are copyrighted and couldn't be sold.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Unless he meant that the show put them together. Even then, that's a lot of work, and they generally don't like doing a lot of work.
Milton could research every and all sound drops for a list. Then Kurt Busch could record it, and sell them on E-bay. Or add reggae music and sell on "Rebay".
How about Zane sells his scooter?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:How about Zane sells his scooter?

And the old man sweater. I'm sure there's some wealthy old guy out there who needs a sweater with buttons as large as dinner plates.
How about Producer Joe Dollar Coin Gauntlet? Just like the other ones he has ran, but listeners are only allowed to throw the new dollar coins that the gov't is pushing so much.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."