Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/4/08
Today's pic courtesy of Titan.

[Image: ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-99858610-1.jpg]
Eric Zane suddenly finds himself surrounded by Jokers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
As is tradition, the people seated at the front fo the stadium have to bend over and take it from the people seated directly behind them.
Admin Wrote:Eric Zane suddenly finds himself surrounded by Jokers.

+1
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In anticipation of the third installment of the Batman series, one guest has voted the next villian to be.....Cookie Monster!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Everyone does their best to ignore Cookie Monster slowly digesting one of their fellow students.
(Sorry, I was late to the party today. I actaully had this caption picked out when I sent the pic to Burnking and it looks like I'm just ripping Biff off, but I swear I had it since last night and once you read it you'll know it's not that funny so get off my back about it man I don't need any crap from you today, my head hurts, and I sprained my toe)

Even in a crowd of Jokers Eric Zane stands out.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:(Sorry, I was late to the party today. I actaully had this caption picked out when I sent the pic to Burnking and it looks like I'm just ripping Biff off, but I swear I had it since last night and once you read it you'll know it's not that funny so get off my back about it man I don't need any crap from you today, my head hurts, and I sprained my toe)

Wow! That's just like me. Today while queenie and I were getting ready for work, I noticed I put on the exact same outfit that she was wearing for work. But, instead of looking stupid, I changed.....
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:(Sorry, I was late to the party today. I actaully had this caption picked out when I sent the pic to Burnking and it looks like I'm just ripping Biff off, but I swear I had it since last night and once you read it you'll know it's not that funny so get off my back about it man I don't need any crap from you today, my head hurts, and I sprained my toe)

Wow! That's just like me. Today while queenie and I were getting ready for work, I noticed I put on the exact same outfit that she was wearing for work. But, instead of looking stupid, I changed.....

I bet your legs look good in a skirt. ;D
airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Wow! That's just like me. Today while queenie and I were getting ready for work, I noticed I put on the exact same outfit that she was wearing for work. But, instead of looking stupid, I changed.....

I bet your legs look good in a skirt. ;D

Like you're a leg man.... I know what you like Wink
J is for joker that's good enough for me.

(I know it doesn't rhyme but it's the best i've got)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ