Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/5/08
[Image: funny-baby-costume.jpg]
child abuse in action
Mom: "Hey, where did little Johnny go? You have to see him in his lobster costume. He is sooo cute."

Chef: "Lobster's done!"

Mom: "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! You bastard!"

Chef: "Oops"
Where's the kid dressed like drawn butter ?
Wowie Groovie !
For those fans of the Little Mermaid or parents with children, my caption today is:

Les poissons, ies poissons
how I love les poissons
love to chop, and to serve little fish
first I cut off there heads
then I full out there bones
Les poissons, les poissons
Hee, hee,hee, Haw,Haw, Haw.
With the cleaver I hack them in two
I pull out what's inside
and I serve it up fried
God, I love littles fishes don't you
here's something for tempting the palette
prepared in the classic technique
first you pound the fish flat with the mallet
then you slash through the skin
give the belly a slice
then you rub some salt in
cause that makes it taste nice zoot alors!
I have missed one!
sacre bleu!
What is this
how on earth could I miss
such a sweet, little succulent crab
quelle domase what a loss
here we go, in the sauce
now, some flour, I think just a dab
now I'll stuff you with bread
it don't hurt, cause you're dead
and you're certainly lucky, you are
cause it's gonna be not in my big silver
pot too-da-loo, mon poisson, au revoir.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
then you slash through the skin
give the belly a slice

Awesome Disney lyrics ! 8-)

Boy I love that Ariel.
Wowie Groovie !
What the eff? You need to get that out of your brain and fill it with something else.
As if getting dressed up in fruit and vegetables wasn't enough, now you've put me in a lobster suit. Damn that Anne Geddes!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
airhornahole Wrote:What the eff? You need to get that out of your brain and fill it with something else.

I copied and pasted that...I wouldn't let something like that occupy good, useable brain matter. I just know that my wife likes that part of the movie and it popped in my head.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:What the eff? You need to get that out of your brain and fill it with something else.

I copied and pasted that...I wouldn't let something like that occupy good, useable brain matter. I just know that my wife likes that part of the movie and it popped in my head.

I'm glad to hear that you wouldn't waste your time mesmorising that. Not that my opinion matters.
Titan ! Wrote:then you slash through the skin
give the belly a slice

Awesome Disney lyrics ! 8-)

Boy I love that Ariel.

Then rub some salt in
Cuz it makes em taste nice!
ZOOTILLO! I have missed one!

I loved little mermaid!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
airhornahole Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I copied and pasted that...I wouldn't let something like that occupy good, useable brain matter. I just know that my wife likes that part of the movie and it popped in my head.

I'm glad to hear that you wouldn't waste your time mesmorising that. Not that my opinion matters.

He put it under a spell?
"My sister wan an Oyster and she was a slut. All she would say is " Shuck me, chuck me, eat me raw"
Meanwhile, there's quite a surprise in store for Mrs. Crenshaw, who lives up the street. For this will be the last halloween she hands out candy to trick or treaters.