Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/6/08
[Image: capt.bade285377d441a4b120b062402a2648.pa...mul101.jpg]
On Tuesday morning, November 4th, Amtrak gave free rides to the polls for all newly registered voters.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:On Tuesday morning, November 4th, Amtrak gave free rides to the polls for all newly registered voters.

So that's how Obama won!
That's what she said.
C'mon, hope on. One more and we set the world record . Next we will try for the record of suicide bombings.
In the US, we have problems with bugs on the windshield. In India, they have a slightly different problem.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Or... " Th mouse is dead now. You can climb your wussy asses down at anytime now. Effin Pansies, my Allah.
Driver: "I can't see an effin thing. Can you?"

Co-Driver: "All I can see in Muktar's crotch."

Driver: "I'm just going to hit the brakes real hard. That should clear things up."
The Rain-ex bug formula works great....but the new Muslim formula blows
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i can't come up with anything clever, but this reminds me of the South Park movie when they have the strategy "operation get behind the darkies" and they end up strapping black people to the tanks as armor.

-Operation get behind the Muslims?
All aboard the dumbass train!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The Soylent Train is people... IT'S PEOPLEEEE!!!!!
never be the last one in your family to the train.
Where's waldo now suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ