Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did zane's son get his finger cut off?
/when? I missed somethin'.
Month or two ago? He was sitting in a folding chair and his hand was near one of the joints when the chair collapsed. I didn't think his finger was actually cut off, I thought Zane said it was just badly cut and crushed but he would be able to keep and use his finger.
Yeah it didn't come all the way off but almost.
Have you ever heard the 911 call Zane made? This was the reason he was speeding and felt the need to call 911 to let them know he was on his way to the hospital and he was "safely going 80 mph."
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Not to mention that's where the "certainly, certainly" joke was born.
burnking Wrote:Not to mention that's where the "certainly, certainly" joke was born.

DAMMIT!! I forgot that part. Thanks burnie!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
burnking Wrote:Not to mention that's where the "certainly, certainly" joke was born.

LOL...That was the best part of the phone call! Big Grin
it DID get cut off and was replaced by a prosthetic
It healed fine and lead to a priceless uncomfortable moment when Jim visited the studio and a finger-pleasure joke was cracked
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Didn't Zane say it was fully cut off except for the bone? His finger could have been de-gloved. I puckered the first time he told the story.
It pinch the tissue/skin/etc off down to the bone, the finger tip above and finger below were intact, the bone was not crushed, and they were able to save it. It is functioning, there is probably noticeable scarring, but I think there is still nerves/feeling throughout. De-gloving is an instant bile-riser word, no matter how much blood & guts a person can take
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I cringe whenever I think of some one getting de-gloved. GROSS!
I'm glad his son is OK now.