Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox 17 Sports Ticket: LA Take the Lions
So I stayed up to watch the Ticket and was wondering if anyone else noticed how different Free Beer sounded compaired to the radio. I was kinda thrown off by it. I'm sure they have different filtering technology, plus is was in "hi-def" but it made me think of "radio voice". Also, I don't think the seg was long enough, maybe could've been longer, more details. Over-all it was pretty good, but, I don't... what did you think?
When you speak with him in person you will notice the same thing. When he talks louder he sounds like his radio voice. When they're on air he is projecting his voice. It's radio 101 to project your voice.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
does anyone else have trouble distinguishing hot wings from eric zane?
zetsyuk Wrote:does anyone else have trouble distinguishing hot wings from eric zane?

By voice or by looks?
I'm thinking voice. Who would confuse a little hook nose Armeanian with a tiny crank with the "big bird" good looks, pointy adams apple, and huge effen crank of Hotwings?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Does any one have a link to that?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I thought that FB looked very very very stoned on the show.
Mad Dog Wrote:Does any one have a link to that?

bump?