Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expensive Gifts
What is the most expensive gift that you bought for a significant other.

I bought my wife a $400 mp3 player years ago when they were brand new. Thats about it....

It's different with kids I think as most of our money goes to them. She bought me 2 books last year...Marvel Comics Encyclopedia and DC Comics Encyclopedia.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:She bought me 2 books last year...Marvel Comics Encyclopedia and DC Comics Encyclopedia.

...nerd! Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: comic_book_guy-707876.png]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:She bought me 2 books last year...Marvel Comics Encyclopedia and DC Comics Encyclopedia.

...nerd! Big Grin

it's weird though. I've never owned a real comic book in my life.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: Nelson_haha.jpg]
Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: Nelson_haha.jpg]

eat a bag of your own dicks and die

Big Grin

get it...cock monster....multiple dicks...

nevermind...

LOCK THIS THREAD...I SUCK
last year i bought my mom a $200 painting of a horse that looked JUST like the one she had growing up. usually i'm pretty cheap when it comes to gifts but i knew she'd go crazy over that and she did.
I usually spend way too much on my significant others. In high school I bought my hs sweetheart a snake and everything that goes with it. It run me around $300-400.
That's what she said.
I bought my husband a Glock 23 two years ago, I think it was something like $435.00.
Allyson Wrote:I usually spend way too much on my significant others. In high school I bought my hs sweetheart a snake and everything that goes with it. It run me around $300-400.

how does a HS student come up with that much dough?
Jo Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I usually spend way too much on my significant others. In high school I bought my hs sweetheart a snake and everything that goes with it. It run me around $300-400.

Jersey HS student.....whacking thugs (not HJ's)
well....maybe hj's
Jo Wrote:

Prostitution, drug dealing, larceny, the usual.

Also, I work hard to play hard, always have.
That's what she said.
Jo Wrote:

I worked on a farm during the summers of my sophomore - senior years. I made pretty good money too. I had to if I wanted to buy the clothes I wanted, instead of what my Mother would buy me.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Does the engagement ring and/or wedding band count?