Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Forum MVP Final Round
jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Does all this bitterness toward me originate from a particular showdown on a particular ping pong table in a particular bar in Nashville one particular evening?

yes, it still hurts.......the beating not the other...

I still can't believe they let us do that on a ping pong table. Has your chest hair grown back in yet?

sorryboutthat
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Actually, I probably would've finished third behind Titan if circumstances hadn't arisen.

yeah and if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

And you proclaim yourself as a winner of threads. :Smile
Fistor Wrote:Also, in case you mooks can't figure out I was using sarcasm in that post:

I was using sarcasm in that post.

I was pretty honored to be among the final two, and am glad I lost to Queenie. She deserved it.

Awww how sweet!! We miss you around here. Get yer butt back in the groove and stop being such a stranger!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I heard Fistor and a donkey.... never mind that's probably just an urban legend.
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:yeah and if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

And you proclaim yourself as a winner of threads. :Smile

well excuse me. go call Bruce Springsteen and tell him to get a new nickname since you're obviously the boss.
I received my trophy today. Thanks so much to all of the members, and especially to you Biff. I'll have to say, you really went over the top on this! Smile

[Image: IMG00006.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I received my trophy today. Thanks so much to all of the members, and especially to you Biff. I'll have to say, you really went over the top on this! Smile

[Image: IMG00006.jpg]

Funny!

A bit blurry though.....got a clearer one?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Not yet. But I will get a better one tonight. I took that one with my new phone.
Having fun with your CrackBerry?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
i want the new nextel blackberry Sad

stupid kids....so expensive... ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
How about this one? Better??

[Image: IMG00010.jpg]
0rz0ski Wrote:Having fun with your CrackBerry?

Absolutely! I'm already a whiz on it, due to the fact that I've had to "fix" my boss's for the last 8 months. I'm very well versed with most of it, but especially with media files. Because he represents the Statler Brothers, I've had to create ringtones for his favorite songs of theirs. It was quite the experience.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i want the new nextel blackberry Sad

Is the Nexel Blackberry touch screen as well? I know that Verizon has the Storm exclusively. I'm just very happy that my boss didn't decide to get one. They are like $500, but if you upgrade your account, you can get it for about half price. I told him he couldn't get one until July of next year!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i want the new nextel blackberry Sad

Is the Nexel Blackberry touch screen as well? I know that Verizon has the Storm exclusively. I'm just very happy that my boss didn't decide to get one. They are like $500, but if you upgrade your account, you can get it for about half price. I told him he couldn't get one until July of next year!

nope not a touch screen....I just am tired of carrying a palm and a cellphone. only being able to get my emails when i have a wifi connection...connecting to wifi and it being locked...

Hell, even if i didn't have the data plan...having my contacts, my phone, and my calendar all in one device would be worth a couple hundred bucks to me....

anyone looking to buy a palm tx...lightly used ? :-X
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:How about this one? Better??

[Image: IMG00010.jpg]

Very good pic!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:anyone looking to buy a palm tx...lightly used ? :-X

I doubt any of your palms are only "slighty" used.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I've heard its good, but slow
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:anyone looking to buy a palm tx...lightly used ? :-X

I doubt any of your palms are only "slighty" used.

devastating
I realized after taking the picture that I have my e-filing login information in the background. Now don't any of you rascals go and try to login and e-file something . . . Wink
AWESOME! Great choice for a trophy, Biff!
That is the funniest thing ever. Congratulations, I think?!