Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 12/3/08
Today's pic comes straight from her majesty, The Queen.

[Image: illsaveu.jpg]
Don't worry!! I'll save you from this horrible nose!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
you can teach your puppy cpr, but you can't make him stop eating cat turds.
Everyone was impressed when Rob taught Max to eat treats from his mouth. However, Rob failed to notice just how much the treats resemble a human tongue.
Many months after doing dog food mouth bowl Joe has a new secret addiction.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Puppy saves man by giving mouth-to-mouth. Story at 11.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dingdongyo Wrote:you can teach your puppy cpr, but you can't make him stop eating cat turds.

+1 Kaboobie for you. :-X I'm now wiping up coffee on keyboard.
Everyone sing along!!!

"They call it, puppy love."
After making his mother and wife watch death by horsec**k, xxsloshxx forced his father to watch the newest viral video, Death by Puppy Tongue, cuz he's a sick bastard like that.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:After making his mother and wife watch death by horsec**k, xxsloshxx forced his father to watch the newest viral video, Death by Puppy Tongue, cuz he's a sick bastard like that.

Exalt!!
puppy hacks up Jimmy Hoffa, more at 10. Your news, an hour early!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The best way to eat a puppy? From the inside out.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That's why their breath smells sweet!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:After making his mother and wife watch death by horsec**k, xxsloshxx forced his father to watch the newest viral video, Death by Puppy Tongue, cuz he's a sick bastard like that.
Big Grinman I am rolling!!! Big Grin
+1
rolling on what, one can only imagine
medicron Wrote:rolling on what, one can only imagine
obviously it's a little X. Only someone on that can be "Rolling" :Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I guess the little ROFL smiley wasn't enough of a clue. Do you always assume EVERYONE is on drugs?

Hey I got my karma back!!!!Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.....thank you whoever you are.
your momma Wrote:I guess the little ROFL smiley wasn't enough of a clue. Do you always assume EVERYONE is on drugs?

Do you mean you're not? * SECURITY!*

Everybody here bongs it up and pots down...
Is this my first day? You people smoke POT?!?! whaaaaaa....
I'm still waiting for my complementary paraphernalia starter kit that is sent to new posters. Wink
your momma Wrote:Is this my first day? You people smoke POT?!?! whaaaaaa....
I'm still waiting for my complementary paraphernalia starter kit that is sent to new posters. Wink
You're supposed to have one in order to qualify for approval! :Smile

Alright...you slipped through. Go talk to Dr. Stupid. He'll hook ya up Wink
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Well...there's one way to get mouth to mouth!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ