Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free beers competition
They should have preliminary questions off the air to get free beer some competition. Do it thursday after the show people call and if you get x amount of questions right you get a spot the next day. Have like 3 people call in in case one forgets or no shows.
That would be a good idea, but that requires them to do extra work
Appoint a volunteer intern to do the extra work so he or she could be made fun of when the showportion goes to poop? Call the volunteer in for an up close and public taunting.
I would really hate for them to scrap this game. Even though i really couldn't answer the questions myself, i really like trying bymyself in the car on the way to work. I think some people have to have a little more self restraint when considering calling in for this game. I mean, i'm a big sports fan, huge baseball fan, but i know that i couldn't compete with free beer for the life of me, so i know not to call in.

I think they Joe just needs to screen the calls a little better. Maybe Joe should ask them ahead of time what their specialty is, then to test them ask them a quick question about their specialty to test them.

I mean if some A-hole comes on the line and answers the "what is your specialty question" like: "Uh well, my dad always liked football and I think i saw a baseball game once." then we can safely assume he's not sportier than thou material.

but i really like this game, i hope it doesn't get canned! Undecided
I want them to get rid of it. The only good thing about STT is ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MATAAAAAAAAAAADORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. :-)
The bit will always be worthwhile for the memory of the airhorne alone!
i would hate for them to cancel the game. because without the game, we would never have the airhorn.
It would be better if Freebeer would lose once in a while,he knows a lot about sports,but I would love somebody to beat him by a huge landslide.
Like the dude Rich who killed El Matador 7-1 or something...Zane and HW's just could not believe FB got destoyed that badly!
I think they should have some sample questions. They replayed a segment this morning and that dude was dumb as a post.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
washingtonstreet Wrote:Appoint a volunteer intern to do the extra work so he or she could be made fun of when the showportion goes to poop? Call the volunteer in for an up close and public taunting.

Appoint a volunteer intern made me laugh