Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the pages of "WTF" I give you...
Not sure if I'd say this is flat out NSFW, but if your IT-Cops are anything like the ones where I work, you might want to wait until you're not at work to check these out...

Catnip tampons.

Who in their right mind would even think these would be a cool cat toy?
Who in their right mind looks for this stuff? Hmm? Potthole?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I figured that question would come up at some point. My wife was looking for toys for our kittens and happened to run across these last night.
When we had a cat, we had this thing that we got from Petsmart, I believe. It was basically a pole with a string hanging off of the end of it, which was attached to a bundle of feathers and a small weight. She went absolutely nuts for it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
potthole Wrote:I figured that question would come up at some point. My wife was looking for toys for our kittens and happened to run across these last night.

likely story..................... ???
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I think even more disgusting is realizing how this was invented.
I might invest in some.
That's what she said.
Makes a great gift!
Allyson Wrote:I might invest in some.

Do you even own cats?
fun for the whole family
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus