Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 12/18/08
[Image: ?m=02&d=20081217&t=2&i=7249466&w=450&r=2...RGENCE.jpg]
The Feltersnatches preparing Thanksgiving dinner.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:The Feltersnatches preparing Thanksgiving dinner.

+1!

I assume you are referencing my spill response picture?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

+1!

I assume you are referencing my spill response picture?

Had trouble finding it:

[Image: MVC-010S.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

There is no way to one up that caption.
+1
[Image: mvc010sql3.jpg]

^me

edit* friggen thing wouldn't work...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
(sings) "I feel like chicken tonight"
I am the god of hellfire and I bring you......... (all simultaneously) CHICKEN?!!!!!!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Also, I love the new avatar burnking!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i'm soooo piggybacking...

howie's next school project is testing whether or not a burnt chicken will hatch omelettes
dingdongyo Wrote:i'm soooo piggybacking...

howie's next school project is testing whether or not a burnt chicken will hatch omelettes

fail!

i don't dress like an idiot for school...i getz paid fo dat shit
Arise, chicken, arise! Arise, chicken, arise!

ATHF ftw
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
After hearing the story of the douchebag who changed his name to www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com, these gentlemen decided to change their names to www.reallyfriedchicken.com, www.burnchickenburn.com and www.kentuckyfriedfun.com, respectively.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
It's about time we got that out of Zane's ass.
dolph Wrote:It's about time we got that out of Zane's ass.
One day late...but I'm so glad you posted this. Big Grin

+1
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.