Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 12/19/08
[Image: r3970886757.jpg]
I knew Santa had cheap labor, but here is the proof needed to get us more money.
What's black, white and red all over?
The cutest penguins in Christmas coats EVER that's what!!! Smile
I want to snuggle them.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Dammit Santa!! Why could you have just given the wizard a freakin toy train. How are we going to explain this to the kids?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
"Hey Mort...we've got fuzzy balls. Get it? Fuzzy balls? Our balls, they're fuzzy!"
Damn, I hate when I show up somewhere and someone is wearing the same thing as me.
sad feet
I'm sick of the tuxedo. It's about time we got with the seasonal fashion.
That's what she said.
[Image: penguinsth.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
"You didn't see anything"
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
It changed my skin tone, but that diet's gunna make it a hell of a lot easier to get down the chimney.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
"thanks to that damn "happy feet" movie the effing zoo has us doing shows every half hour" "yeah, I have to get a call in to my agent, this is rediculous!"