Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex offender that won the Lottery
This morning on the show, they were talking about a sex offender that won a fundraiser lottery in Alaska. While talking about it, Hotwings said something about Alaska having the most rape cases, then later mentioned something about irony....

way to be original Hot Wings:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/13/sex....index.html

...Alaska has the highest per capita number of rape cases in the United States, according to FBI statistics.

..."With a ranking that high, it's ironic that the person who wins is a convicted sex offender," Haag added.

Whatever you do, don't think for yourself!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: huh2.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think RM really doesn't like HotWings
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I just don't like when people pass off other people's ideas as their own.

I apologize to HW if they were original ideas, and this article is just a HUGE coincidence.... but I don't think that is the case.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: welldone.jpg]
FYI it was Zane that asked if it was Irony.......maybe you should actually listen to who was saying it, hotwings just agreed that it would be. Also Hotwings said he thought everyone in Alaska was a rapist, not that they had the highest number of rape cases....were you even listening at all??
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:FYI it was Zane that asked if it was Irony.......maybe you should actually listen to who was saying it, hotwings just agreed that it would be.

FYI, I was listening.... sorry so screw up the facts a couple hours after hearing it.

My point still remains - I believe that they were passing off this story's ideas as thier own.
zdunklee Wrote:FYI it was Zane that asked if it was Irony.......maybe you should actually listen to who was saying it, hotwings just agreed that it would be. Also Hotwings said he thought everyone in Alaska was a rapist, not that they had the highest number of rape cases....were you even listening at all??

nope, I wasn't listening at all. I just magically found out that they talked about this topic on the show.
So NO ONE would ever think that a rapist winning a lottery for a rape victims group was ironic :Smile
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
My impression reading the above post is that he won a rape victim...
You have to have either serious issues or serious brass ones to be a sex offender entering a raffle to benefit sex offense victims.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Why did I immediately think of Joey Ramone when I saw this?

Admin Wrote:[Image: huh2.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
zdunklee Wrote:So NO ONE would ever think that a rapist winning a lottery for a rape victims group was ironic :Smile

Nope, only the people who don't know the definition of irony think that it is ironic Wink
It's been a good year for sex offenders. One of them won like 70 million on the mega millions in July.
dolph Wrote:It's been a good year for sex offenders. One of them won like 70 million on the mega millions in July.

Now I know what I got to do to win the lottery...
tinkleheimer Wrote:
dolph Wrote:It's been a good year for sex offenders. One of them won like 70 million on the mega millions in July.

Now I know what I got to do to win the lottery...

Just make sure you wrap it up, you don't want to die of AIDS before your payoff!
providencecrow Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:So NO ONE would ever think that a rapist winning a lottery for a rape victims group was ironic :Smile

Nope, only the people who don't know the definition of irony think that it is ironic Wink

I agree! Now if he had been 98 and died the next day, That would have been ironic.
Do any of you realize that urinating in public gets you a put on a sex offender list?
oldsquid Wrote:Do any of you realize that urinating in public gets you a put on a sex offender list?
Although in Kansas you can legally urinate on the side of state highways. I learned that fun fact from Jim Rome.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.