Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 1/20/09
[Image: funny_car_pictures_01.jpg]
Pictures removed from Titan's photo calage.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
You may want to pull your "man-panties" down before you make a mess Jethro.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
my catalina, it is so fine
my catalina, it is all mine....
landmammaldolphin Wrote:You may want to pull your "man-panties" down before you make a mess Jethro.

+1 Good catch LMD!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The AP press is reporting that Obama will be late for his inauguration today. Reports are sketchy as of the moment but an inside leak has confirmed some problems with his limo driver.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Introucing the new toiladrive. Now you can save time by dropping the kids off at the pool while on your way to work. No more waiting for that stinky bathroom to open up while you are running late. Act now and receive the new bidet attachment free. But wait, theres more. If you call within the next 15 minutes we will add a passenger toiladrive absolutely free. All of this for 20 easy installments of $19.95.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:All of this for 20 easy installments of $19.95.
19 easy payments and one really hard payment. You figure out where to send it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:

you have to contact me of course. But there will be a charge of $2.50 for a consulting fee.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Jiggy Wrote:

We can't tell you which one it is, but one of this payments is going to be a bitch. The mailman will get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamps will be in the wrong denomination...Good luck effer! The last payment must be made in wompum!
That's what she said.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:You may want to pull your "man-panties" down before you make a mess Jethro.

pecker-checker...
Allyson Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:19 easy payments and one really hard payment. You figure out where to send it.

We can't tell you which one it is, but one of this payments is going to be a bitch. The mailman will get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamps will be in the wrong denomination...Good luck effer! The last payment must be made in wompum!
This is what I was trying to say but it's been so long since I've heard it. +1
there is now a new dirty sex term... THE ROAD BLUMPKIN!
Billy Mays here..........