Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inauguration on WGRD.com
Is anyone else watching on this site. I tried earlier but wasn't getting any sound. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
This site works: http://www.cnn.com/video/fb/facebook.htm...am=stream1

Edit: Of course, I can't hear the damn thing.

note to self: purchase soundcard for your work puter . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I found a TV, I'm good now.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
wow, is that today?
I took the liberty of posting his speech for those who may have....missed it.

And it goes a little something like this

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"
jus' P Wrote:I took the liberity of posting his speech for those who may have....missed it.

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"
Wow, is that really his speech. It sounds like it came right from a movie.

...see Queenie...italics. Smile
Jiggy Wrote:Wow, is that really his speech.

Good job there jiggyjiggy!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:I took the liberty of posting his speech for those who may have....missed it.

Was that before or after he mooned everyone?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Was that before or after he mooned everyone?

Hey, since they say he is half black and half white, what color was his ass?
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Was that before or after he mooned everyone?

Hey, since they say he is half black and half white, what color was his ass?

won't be getting that out of my head soon...thanks
I saw President and Mrs. Bush get on the helicopter, I am assuming to head back to Texas. I would love to be a fly on a wall for that flight!!
I can't imagine his relief to be out of the office. I think I would go home and sleep for a week.
The helicopter just landed at Andrews Air Force Base, and he is, in fact, on his way back to Texas. If I were him, i'd trash Air Force One and drink every single drop of booze that was onboard!!

okay, no I wouldn't . . . but i'd still love to be a fly on the wall!
Hopefully they're taking Dubya to an assisted living home.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown