Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude Shadoway Flasbacks
We've all heard about the dude but I'm a relatively new listener and would love to hear a flashback segment or just something from the dude. Anyone else?
pow---- POWER STEREO

Yeah they're all pretty funny. They did a flashback for one not too long ago, if someone besides me remembers when that happened.
I've got 2 Dude Shadoway interviews. One with Paul Anka and one with Corey Clark.

I'd post them here but I'm not sure how the show would feel about that.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I've got 2 Dude Shadoway interviews. One with Paul Anka and one with Corey Clark.

I'd post them here but I'm not sure how the show would feel about that.

Please don't. I really don't feel like thrashing you today . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I always have to listen to Dude Shadoway interviews twice. The first time through I'm just cringing and feeling sorry for the D-list celebrity. I finally get comfortable and enjoy it the second time. That is my weakness and my flaw.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
They said today in segment 16 today that they might start playing them again. Awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
They played the Fabio interview at his funeral
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Are you talking about yak butter?
hey thank you the dude
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have all of them and can post...with permission of course...one of the perks of working for one of the affiliates for so long. Smile
steev Wrote:I have all of them and can post...with permission of course...one of the perks of working for one of the affiliates for so long. Smile

Which affiliate?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I worked for 105.7 The Hawk in Jersey for about 5 years. I have probably 30-40 cd's of old "best of" bits from a while back...I'm talkin the 866-452-BEER phone number days...
Are you...BIG steve?
0rz0ski Wrote:They said today in segment 16 today that they might start playing them again. Awesome.

very awesome, I look forward to hearing it on the grd broadcast.

Anyone who wants to hear this "16th" segment and doesn't get the podcast can listen to the webcast from WGRD, this is their flagship. A lot of funny shit on their local stuff, even if some of the things they talk about are a little obscure because of the local thing, you get used to what they are referring to and it all starts to make sense after a day or 2. One of my other favorite local things they do is the line of doom, where they get people to the station and have some sort of crazy thing for them to do to win a prize but they don't know what it is till they get there. One of the most insane ones of those was when they actually had a guy get a tramp stamp on himself with the FB&HW logo, lol that and when they asked people to use a big hammer on their car for a car starter.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Those who podcast have been graced with three Dude interviews today from Milton.
potthole Wrote:Those who podcast have been graced with three Dude interviews today from Milton.

Speaking of milton, isn't that him doing the GRD promos but using a different name now?
Philly Mike Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Those who podcast have been graced with three Dude interviews today from Milton.

Speaking of milton, isn't that him doing the GRD promos but using a different name now?
I thought the same thing too, although I didn't hear a name associated with the promo, but I did recognize that lisp.

Milton - Is that a part-time gig you picked up?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I've heard them but it's not me.
milton Wrote:I've heard them but it's not me.

lol looks like milton has a vocal twin on the same station

I was about to give congrats, thought you had a full on job with GRD Smile
I think milton is just swell.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:They played the Fabio interview at his funeral

whose funeral???
steev Wrote:I have all of them and can post...with permission of course...one of the perks of working for one of the affiliates for so long. Smile

post them please!!!!
sickbitch Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:They played the Fabio interview at his funeral

whose funeral???

The Dude's funeral....
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I always have to listen to Dude Shadoway interviews twice. The first time through I'm just cringing and feeling sorry for the D-list celebrity. I finally get comfortable and enjoy it the second time. That is my weakness and my flaw.

i do the same thing... those are so brutal... thats how you know if you suck at your career, whether or not you have had the pleasure of speaking in the play pen...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sickbitch Wrote:whose funeral???

The Dude's funeral....

i didnt know zane died
snaphu Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:The Dude's funeral....

i didnt know zane died
Zane? ???
What does Zane have to do with the Dude? Other than Zane and the guys playing his awesome investigative interviews from time to time.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.