Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zsa Zsa and Prince Fred are going Broke!
http://cityfile.com/dailyfile/4014
Bernie's Latest (and Oldest) Victim: Zsa Zsa Gabor | Zsa Zsa Gabor and her publicity-loving husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, tell the National Enquirer that they lost "a fortune" because of Bernie Madoff and they may now be forced to sell their Bel-Air home, cars, artwork and jewelry to stay afloat. "I'm going to have to make back that money somehow or we're going to face financial ruin," the prince tells the magazine. Accepting a check from the Enquirer to tell your story sounds like a good enough place to start.

Time for the guys to get Prince Fred back on the horn!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
now Joe will have to pay Fred when he visits
I think they should move to West Michigan and they can both room with Joe.
They just announced in Segment 16 that there is a possibility of a Prince Fred interview tomorrow. Joe was in contact with him yesterday, but Free Beer said it was a 50/50 shot as to whether or not Fred was going to remember about the interview, or remember anything for that matter.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
They destroyed Joe on that interview...that was truely brutal...
I think the guys ragging Joe is 100 times more interesting than listening to Prince Fred and his arrogant ass.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I think the guys ragging Joe is 100 times more interesting than listening to Prince Fred and his arrogant ass.

i enjoy it too...
yup that was amazing. i was laughing soooo hard
That segment made me laugh even a few hours into the day. Much better than the actual interview!
have they aired the interview yet, after Joe fixes his screw up first?
Looking at my podcast segments, look like it aired this morning.
I hate Prince Fred... he is hella-annoying... my husband on the other hand loves when he is on the show...
I find the interviews just as funny as always, but with each new one, I find I like Prince Fred himself less and less.