Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe and Eric are not board members anymore
It's probably nothing and none of my business but when I clicked on the show member names list only free beer and hotwings are there.

Joe and Zane don't have a handle anymore.

Have not seen them post in months. I'm just saying.
OMG, maybe they were fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did hear that they were talking about starting their own show on KLQ, taking over for Grey & Cluck!

The funniest part about this is that by the time you realize it's not true, you're going to have posted a retarded response!
Joe and Zane are still here.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Zane was posting just a couple weeks back in the podcasting section of the forum.
see....I gotta stop taking time off from the only social life I have and stick around the board more. .
Zane just talked about the board a few days ago. I'm sure he's still in touch.
egowx Wrote:see....I gotta stop taking time off from the only social life I have and stick around the board more. .

or maybe share some of that weed you're smoking. whichever.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
egowx Wrote:see....I gotta stop taking time off from the only social life I have and stick around the board more. .

So you're saying that just because some of us happened to know that both those guys are still around, we have no social life?
They're forming the Joe and Zane and Cluck and Grey and Puddin show

Which ya know... I gotta say I just might tune in for
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:They're forming the Joe and Zane and Cluck and Grey and Puddin show

They're gonna call the show:

2 Guys, 2 Girls, and a Bitch
xxxredeye Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:They're forming the Joe and Zane and Cluck and Grey and Puddin show

They're gonna call the show:

2 Guys, 2 Girls, and a Bitch

And in a change of direction, Len O'Kelly is going to be the sound effects/pop off guy
Wowie Groovie !
egowx is a retarded a hole for starting this thread.
zane Wrote:egowx is a retarded a hole for starting this thread.

A-Effing-Men!
zane Wrote:egowx is a retarded a hole for starting this thread.

See that bitches ?

That's why he's the king, and you're a douchebag

Eric Zane I want to have your baby.
Wowie Groovie !
shove it zane. I thought your typing privs were revoked. Pussy whipped bastard... now back to my random thoughts. At least this proves you're still around. I thank you.
egowx Wrote:shove it zane. I thought your typing privs were revoked. Pussy whipped bastard... now back to my random thoughts. At least this proves you're still around. I thank you.

He may be pussy whipped (not sure where you get that from, do you listen to the show?) but atleast he's not day dreaming of cock he can't have! Quit being such a bitch and take it like a man!
egowx Wrote:shove it zane. I thought your typing privs were revoked. Pussy whipped bastard... now back to my random thoughts. At least this proves you're still around. I thank you.

Really, the best response you could have at this moment is a simple, "Thank you, may I have another."
egowx Wrote:shove it zane. I thought your typing privs were revoked.

yeah... cause often, fansites ban the people they are fans of!

Huh?

I ordered a dozen of these for you, just in case you have a family reunion or something.

[Image: ambdriver.jpg]
Thanks zane for the personal insult (which is how I should have responded). And I don't want another. I'm done.