Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Bale is awesome
After hearing that clip of Christian Bale from the Terminator Salvation set I think I like him even more. That was one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life.
jackmehoff Wrote:After hearing that clip of Christian Bale from the Terminator Salvation set I think I like him even more. That was one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life.

Oh yeah. Got to love talentless spoiled pretty boys crying like a bitch... :Smile

Dark Knight SUCKED!!!
I think he's a great actor (aside from the Dark Knight-- Batman Begins was great though), but now I like him less because he's such an a-hole.
ADULT LANGUAGE ALERT! NSFW!

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/YTihsJQHt48&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Christian Bale = The New Eminem
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Never in my life have I heard such a prima donna. I think this rant could be damaging to his career if he doesn't start the spin machine pretty soon.
It won't damage his career. Didn't he hit his mom or sister a few months back. Don't really hear much of that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: crybaby.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Christian Bale=Gordon Ramsey
Yeah, there was a domestic issue a while ago. I was willing to give him benefit of the doubt with that one. But now this is becoming a pattern of behavior, and not just a bad day.

+1 to Dolph for the Gordon Ramsey comparison. I said the same thing this morning to my wife when we heard the clip.
I don't think it will hurt his career but geez he was really being a dick. What's funny is he gets mad at whoever that was for messing up the scene, then he proceeds to delay filming about 5 times longer with his ranting. I really hope someone pointed that out.
I just wanna tell him, "you mother Effer...you make millions of dollars, STFU and act like a professional! Aren't you an ACTOR? Why can't you just ACT like you didn't even see him there...."

I don't like him so much anymore.
I think he is an a-hole!!! What gives him the right to humiliate someone like that? If you have something to say to someone do it behind closed doors!!! I feel that you should treat people the way you want to be treated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your momma Wrote:I just wanna tell him, "you mother effer...you make millions of dollars, STFU and act like a professional! Aren't you an ACTOR? Why can't you just ACT like you didn't even see him there...."

I don't like him so much anymore.
This is a really good point. Actors in big budget flicks are required these days to do a lot of green screen acting. They are always having to pretend that monsters are standing there, or whatnot. It's the same concept.
Apparently he's a graduate of the school of, "If I say many bad words, I seem tough."

Tool.
If only he said that during Dark Knight, in full Batman gear, and they played it after the credits.
Might have redeemed that borefest, at least Ledger was entertaining.
Why does anyone even care about this? Do you know the DP that was tinkering with his lights? People get bitched out all the time.

It was funny to listen to, though.
LimpBagel Wrote:Why does anyone even care about this?
It was funny to listen to, though.

I think you answered your own question...

LimpBagel Wrote:It was funny to listen to, though.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I meant more of the people that are upset at Bale and talk about boycotting his movies.
A. He takes himself too seriously. B.Those around him take him too seriously. C.He can occasionally be an a-hole. A+B+C= an actor (in general, and HUMANS, in general)

If anyone is boycotting movies based on this behavior in actors you won't see the inside of a movie theater the rest of your life.

In a way it's always fascinating to watch someone lose their cool because most of us hold back to a point or stop it at some point. The discomposure and tantrums of someone like him is entertaining. If it has any effect on his popularity it will be as a benefit.

\=
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
The back lash has gotten th Mr. Bale. He was tripping all over himself appologizing for his tantrum.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"