Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wayne v. Bruce Willis
Who wins?
I'll go with the guy who hasn't been dead for 30 years... Talk about stiff joints!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
This thread sucks more than any thread has ever sucked before.
[Image: CELEB_BEAVIS.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
John Wayne, no contest.

reason? John Wayne wasn't in Hudson Hawk.
Bruce Willis. "Yipee Ki Yay, MF'er," anyone?

Also, Bruce's real name is Walter, which, while kinda pansyish, is better than Marion (John Wayne's real name).

And Bruce wasn't in The Conqueror, a movie so bad that the guy who funded it (Howard Hughes) bought every copy and refused to distribute it for twenty years.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
When the day arrives that Bruce Willis gets toilet paper named after him then I will change my opinion.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:When the day arrives that Bruce Willis gets toilet paper named after him then I will change my opinion.

+1!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
who would want anything that people use to wipe their asses named after them?
sunshyne Wrote:who would want anything that people use to wipe their asses named after them?

You use toilet paper for that? You mean you don't know how to use the three seashells?? Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
yeah, but only in emergencies
sunshyne Wrote:who would want anything that people use to wipe their asses named after them?

You've never heard of John Wayne toilet paper?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I cannot stand John Wayne. So, guess it's Bruce.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bAOnzIu70k
I'm so goth, I shit bats.