Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday's show 8 oclock hour
Ok, so on Monday's show (2/9/2008), right around 8 AM, the guys on FBHW were talking about some funny stuff that was written up. It sounded like they were reading this stuff off of a website.

Stuff like "i was with a girl I liked and got a NARB, when i left her car and walked it front of it, my NARB showed in all the headlight glory."

Weird stuff like that. It sounds like a perfect website to spend the rest of my day at work wasting time.

Anyone know what the website was?
It's called Eff My Life, but I can't remember them giving out the exact URL- a quick use of the Google machine will probably give it to you, though.
appreciate thanks. I have a short drive to work, so i only caught the stuff in the middle, never heard the begining or end of the segment. Time to invest in that podcast.
www.fmylife.com. it's funny as hell and makes me feel good about myself.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
You never know if these are true or not but this one made me laugh pretty hard. It's right on the front page.

Today, I greeted a mom and a little girl at the place where I work. The little girl looks at me, looks back at her mom, and says, "Mommy, I hate people." FML
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.