• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 2/11/09
Another from Howie.

[Image: 3720an20inconvenient20azt6.jpg]
looks familiar to Allyson.
The newest way to keep money in banks.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Jo Wrote:looks familiar to Allyson.

I'll never get tired of this line of humor! It's too bad proboards won't let me separate posts so we could combine them all into one "Allyson is short" thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

I'll never get tired of this line of humor! It's too bad proboards won't let me separate posts so we could combine them all into one "Allyson is short" thread.

The worst part about it is I have nothing to say, I have no comeback, I am completely and utterly defenseless. Luckily, I also find it funny.
That's what she said.
Damn there's nothing else to say. Looks like we gotta wait for tomorrow.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Damn there's nothing else to say. Looks like we gotta wait for tomorrow.

Ditto . . . +1 from everybody to Dirk!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Pictured is Eric Zane as he attempts to further indebt himself by using his credit card as a cash flow at the ATM.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
its a drive up atm for a monster truck