Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Interns
Dewey Cox is the man!
drdirtybandage Wrote:Did anyone believe that Ben would NOT beat Zane?

Of course not!! Zane is a fat old man!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Well, I gotta go with the Cuban, because I went to college with him and we had a class or two together. Not to mention the great fun had with Bellyflops for Bucks (how many interns have done a Joe stunt?) It took me quite a while to realize who he was, because his voice was familiar, but I always called him by his last name, rather than Andrew. It's just crazy to have someone you know suddenly show up on the radio (one of my good friends went to high school with Benercrombie).
Probably Kurt Busch, mainly because he's been there like a year now. They even said a few weeks back he needs to move on, though I think Joe said he only comes in 1 day a week now. He's been there so long I thought he was on the staff.

Dewey seems pretty cool. Milton sounds like he's about to have a panic attack all the time. When I hear him talk I think of Buster from Arrested Development.
Dewey seems like an excellent fit whenever hes on the air. Milton could read school closings and it'd still be hilarious. Kurt Busch should have gotten a real job by now...
it's tough...Joe was great when he was an intern but I don't think of him as an intern anymore...even though he was at one point.... Kurt Bush is super funny and awkward...and I want to put my mouth on IPJ....I'm torn
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Intern Kurt Bush needs to be hired on the show.
Busch is awesome... give him a full time gig before he becomes homeless!
Loose Wendy. She fills in at the home station in GR on nights and weekends sometimes.
oldsquid Wrote:Loose Wendy. She fills in at the home station in GR on nights and weekends sometimes.

I would have to agree with you. She's dependable and hell, she was able to take all the jokes FB, HW, Zane and Joe hit her with and ran with them soooo flawlessly.