Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring FBHW to Toronto
we had howard bounced across from buffalo about 8 years ago - and he sucked then as well.

I would like to propose some serious activity on the old marketing campaign to have the show broadcast through an affiliate in either toronto or at least buffalo, so we can get it here in the GTA.

i think canadians calling in to challenge the michigans or the new yorkers that we share borders with would add a new international aspect to the show!!!
Let me be the first to say that Canadians are absolutely welcome, and I hope Toronto or Windsor of Beefalo or something gets FBHW so you guys can listen.

Plus, we need something to contradict the Detroit Red Wings talk that happens. I love Toronto and Montreal (mostly Toronto) fans. Gotta stick with your team.

P.S.: Is Steen as good of a prospect as some have said?

[Image: canadian-flag-heart.jpg]
That would be great so we could make fun of your accent! Then we would point out how Canadians are like your slovenly brother who sleeps on your couch then insults you.

I kid! I kid!

Not really.........but uh, really......but not really
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:That would be great so we could make fun of your accent! Then we would point out how Canadians are like your slovenly brother who sleeps on your couch then insults you.

I kid! I kid!

Not really.........but uh, really......but not really

http://talonse.com/audioinsults/LaughOrVomit.wav
Admin Wrote:That would be great so we could make fun of your accent!

Michigan natives making fun of someone else's accent? Really?
GTA ?

you live in a video game ?
Wowie Groovie !
torontofbhwfan Wrote:we had howard bounced across from buffalo about 8 years ago - and he sucked then as well.

I would like to propose some serious activity on the old marketing campaign to have the show broadcast through an affiliate in either toronto or at least buffalo, so we can get it here in the GTA.

i think canadians calling in to challenge the michigans or the new yorkers that we share borders with would add a new international aspect to the show!!!

I didn't think Canadians knew about such things as radios. Undecided
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:GTA ?

you live in a video game ?

Greater Toronto Area is my guess.
i have to clarify - even though the image is that all torontonians are leafs fans it is not true. this includes myself. however, it is funny to hear red wings and tigers scores when toronto TRASHES them (like the home opener w/the jays)
all this new agent / syndication stuff has me thinking positive that something in this area is possible?
cheers,
FBHW Fan in Toronto