Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 2/13/09
Rounding out Howie week...

[Image: 8220really20five20carsun4.jpg]
there's a Allyson joke somewhere in here....i'll edit when i figure it out.
EZ fails another feat of strength, this time on his scooter.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
"Chevy, VW, Olds....Eff...shoulda started with just 2 cars"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Stanley has a moment of silence as he ponders his life and realizes this is about as good as it's ever gonna get.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
"I think when they told me to get on the bike, I was supposed to get on the big motorcycle that was parked next to this little scooter and THEN do this.....oh shit."
No funny caption, but am I the only one who thinks the dude is actually looking at the camera ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:No funny caption, but am I the only one who thinks the dude is actually looking at the camera ?

i thought that too.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:No funny caption, but am I the only one who thinks the dude is actually looking at the camera ?

That's because the pic is photo-shopped.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
But funny nonetheless.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I like that he's looking at the camera, it's like he's saying "Yeah I'm a total F up, but I own it"
Wowie Groovie !
"Doh!"
sunshyne Wrote:"Doh!"

+1
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: Yeahbitches.jpg]

Here's my version, at least he's got a chance at a happy ending
Wowie Groovie !