Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey titan
word up
Hey PM doesn't stand for post-menstrual. Just saying, ya know.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Do I have a stalker ? :o
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:Hey PM doesn't stand for post-menstrual. Just saying, ya know.
Yeeaahhh, dont know what i was thinking there. Shoulda thought that through longer actually. Bring on the insults, FAIL!
[Image: sourced-mango.jpg]

+

[Image: Sailing_Boat.jpg]

=

[Image: super-retard.JPG]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Good job Howie!!

you asked for this mangoboat . . . just saying
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm not going to give mango the pleasure of ripping on him. He's looking to stir crap up, so I'm not going to indulge him.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: sourced-mango.jpg]

+

[Image: Sailing_Boat.jpg]

=

[Image: super-retard.JPG]

Haha ha haha ha... awesome...
+1
i just did realize that i truly couldn't wait to talk about this. I'm allowed
potthole Wrote:I'm not going to give mango the pleasure of ripping on him. He's looking to stir crap up, so I'm not going to indulge him.
I'm paying tribute to a board all star. Someone sounds a bit bitter. I could start a thread saying hi to you if you feel left out.
mangoboat Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I'm not going to give mango the pleasure of ripping on him. He's looking to stir crap up, so I'm not going to indulge him.
I'm paying tribute to a board all star. Someone sounds a bit bitter. I could start a thread saying hi to you if you feel left out.

How would you know that he is a "board all star" considering the fact that you have all of 5 posts?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
mangoboat Wrote:I'm paying tribute to a board all star. Someone sounds a bit bitter. I could start a thread saying hi to you if you feel left out.

How would you know that he is a "board all star" considering the fact that you have all of 5 posts?
i can view without being a member, i would have thought you would have known that being the "2008 MVP"
If we all ignore the troll, eventually it'll get bored and move along...

[Image: troll.jpg]
why is it that everywhere i go pothole you seem to follow me, then u say mean things about me and call me names. I don't need a babysitter. I is sad Sad .
mangoboat Wrote:why is it that everywhere i go pothole you seem to follow me, then u say mean things about me and call me names. I don't need a babysitter. I is sad Sad .
Well since he's not here right now to defend himself, although I'm sure he could care less to defend himself to you, there is really only 4-6 active subjects a day normally. It's pretty easy to "follow" people here.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
mangoboat Wrote:why is it that everywhere i go pothole you seem to follow me, then u say mean things about me and call me names. I don't need a babysitter. I is sad Sad .
Well since he's not here right now to defend himself, although I'm sure he could care less to defend himself to you, there is really only 4-6 active subjects a day normally. It's pretty easy to "follow" people here.

well that plus when you have someone who just comes out with such an ambulance driver post amongst the first they make you can only expect them to be here so long and be insulted before people get tired of showing them how much of a dumbass they are and they either conform or just fade away because the retard was shamed out of them leaving either an alright person or nothing

that plus... really???? stalking titan???? if that is not a cry for attention in the same arena of sticking a matchbox car and a gerbil up your ass, then i dont know what is
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
mangoboat Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:How would you know that he is a "board all star" considering the fact that you have all of 5 posts?
i can view without being a member, i would have thought you would have known that being the "2008 MVP"

Uh, no you can't view without being a member.
Queenie Wrote:
mangoboat Wrote:i can view without being a member, i would have thought you would have known that being the "2008 MVP"

Uh, no you can't view without being a member.

... either way.... all star???? I thought he was more just one of the residing smartass, douchebag, firestarter guys.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Uh, no you can't view without being a member.

... either way.... all star???? I thought he was more just one of the residing smartass, douchebag, firestarter guys.

firestarter ?
Wowie Groovie !
metaphorical fire. you keep things burning when you feel its fun, AKA stirring the pot, causing a ruckus... and so on.

Potthole isn'thappy unless he's pissing on someone
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

Potthole isn'thappy unless he's pissing on someone

You had been getting cool again recently, don't start down this path again.
See ?
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Potthole isn'thappy unless he's pissing on someone

You had been getting cool again recently, don't start down this path again.

Hey I think he means that in a good way potthole. This is titan we are talking about here, yes the name has changed but that is how he speaks.
Titan ! Wrote:See ?

See what? How am I pissing on you?