Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Gabba Gabba
It's gotta be time for another installment of Joe's Yo Gabba Gabba food order. That's my all time favorite Joe Stunt.
Its one of few that made me cry from laughing
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I was driving to work at the time and it was a struggle seeing the road thru the tears. haha
This one is #1 in my book. I'll still say, "Yeeeeeaaaahh," from time to time.
potthole Wrote:This one is #1 in my book. I'll still say, "Yeeeeeaaaahh," from time to time.

I do too. ;D
I was laughing so hard, I was crying - at work. It's definitely a stunt that deserves an encore performance.
i think everyone i work with wanted to kill me because they didn't even know what it was and i got it stuck in their heads. i still randomly start singing it.
omg that was the funniest shit.... yummy yummy in my tummy tummy
xxsloshxx Wrote:omg that was the funniest shit.... yummy yummy in my tummy tummy

Gonna have a party party in my tummy tummy!!

Hey Slosh they x'd your myspace thread . . . sorry, it must be against the "rules".
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
xxsloshxx Wrote:omg that was the funniest shit.... yummy yummy in my tummy tummy

Gonna have a party party in my tummy tummy!!

Hey Slosh they x'd your myspace thread . . . sorry, it must be against the "rules".

Moved to the General Discussion thread to keep inline with the topic.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
My favorite part was when he asked things in question format...like, "Party, Party?"
In my tummy party party....yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"SO YUMMY, SO YUMMY, YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
deafinately in the top 3 of What can Joe do.....they need a part 2

maybe mix it in with another installment of Ahole Airhorn
I still sing/quote the Yo Gabba Gabba stuff. I went and watched the actual video to see what it was about. God.. that was killing me! that whole stunt lol it was great Smile
Free Beer: Did you get extra napkins?......for the dirty party

Broseph: I already got napkins for my finger party

Hahaha!
Where can I find that video I tried with no luck on finding it..
It used to be on Youtube, but I'm not finding it on there at the moment.
yeah I looked for a while before I posted on here to no avail... I heard it on the best of the other day and I almost peed.... Funny stuff so if anyone knows please let me know I wanna get my wife to wet herself... LOL
Oh my gosh, I nearly drove off the road I was laughing so hard when Joe did You Gabba Gabba food order, I am so up for that one!