Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Zane getting his jaw ripped off ?
At the 6am show intro, who/what is the story of the guy threatening to rip Zanes jaw off ?
Wowie Groovie !
That's some guy connected with midget wrestling that Zane was involved with. They've told the story before, but the details escape me.
It was a work. The 2 midgets were hyping up the match against Zane.

"Stupid......radio......people.....tryin' ta come down here and cause problems for us!"

"He's just a Yankee from up north!"
Okay that makes sense.

I want a job where getting threatened by midgets is just another day at the office
Wowie Groovie !
But then again, Zane is the person who lets others hit on his wife
There apparently is video somewhere out there of the wrestling match which occurred in a store parking lot I believe. Zane swears he would have won if one of the midgets hadn't picked up a piece of wood or something and clocked him with it, thus giving the other tiny fighters a moment's advantage.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
i'm pretty sure you can see the video of the wrestling match on youtube. I'll keep my eye open for a linkey.

found one...two video links at the bottom right, not sure if they work as i'm on dialup at the moment.

http://web.archive.org/web/2006120807160...videos.asp
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"