Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 2/25/09
You guessed it, another from Howie.

[Image: 6320ballakw4.jpg]
Not to be deterred by the obvious mix up at the clinic, Hot Wings helped Hot wings Jr. get his rap career off the ground at an early age.
Wowie Groovie !
I've got hoes, in different area codes...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:I've got hoes, in different area codes...

I've got hoes, in different daycares
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
stimulus.....bitch
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dis iz da muny ma mumma got cuz da doctr gave me da bran damagez.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Welfare really does pay!
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Philly Mike Wrote:dis iz da muny ma mumma got cuz da doctr gave me da bran damagez.

i tink i kin yoos it to be a wrapper...i call me self 'lil' wayne
oh shit i almost forgot it is wednesday.

new caption

This is the kid howie keeps locked in his basement and just takes different pics like this to amuse himself. How else do you think howie gets all of these off the wall pics?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
That kid has a bright future ahead of him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie was shocked to find out he had a RICH IDENTICAL TWIN !!!!!
That kid just stole Howies wallet, then took a pic and sent it to him just to be all up in his face about it
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:That kid just stole Howies wallet, then took a pic and sent it to him just to be all up in his face about it

Howie wishes that was his wallet.
Krystal Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That kid just stole Howies wallet, then took a pic and sent it to him just to be all up in his face about it

Howie wishes that was his wallet.

true
Howie empties his bank account and buys as many fake c-notes as he can for lil' alan.
This is the money I saved by switching to Geico.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
After trying to start an on-line affair with 23 year old Laquisha, Howie sent her $1500 so she could fly out and see him. He quickly found out 23 yr old Laquisha was really 7 yr old Darnell.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:After trying to start an on-line affair with 23 year old Laquisha, Howie sent her $1500 so she could fly out and see him. He quickly found out 23 yr old Laquisha was really 7 yr old Darnell.

+1 as long as no one says what happened next.
Unfortunately, HOWIE'S doppelganger was a black 6 year old pimp from Detroit.
Don't tell daddy I stole da dope money.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The reason Democrats have the majority vote.
Where my money man?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
baby obama