Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stations FBandHW should be on!
So, about a month ago Kidd Chris got fired from WYSP in Philly for having a guest play an incredibly racist song on the air. After that happened, I sent them an email (assuming it would make it's way to their PD) stating that they should check out the FBandHW show as a replacement. I received no response and (as far as I know) they still don't have a morning show. So, I was curious if anyone else had done any "fan promotion/street team" work regarding radio stations and what stations you think the show should be on.
WRFY - Y-102.5 in Reading, PA. Their morning show sucks out loud. They still do BIRTHDAYS for God's sake.
Kidd Chris got his start on a K-Rock in Utica/Syracuse NY ( same station in 2 different markets) he was alwasy pretty funny back in the day,sorry to hear he got canned.
Jimbo Zane Wrote:Kidd Chris got his start on a K-Rock in Utica/Syracuse NY ( same station in 2 different markets) he was alwasy pretty funny back in the day,sorry to hear he got canned.

Was that a long time ago that he was on K-Rock? I don't remember him.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
I travel from West Michigan to Northern Michigan quite a bit, and once I get past Big Rapids, I have a hard time getting FBHW. Then, I am forced to listen to Omellete and Finster on 97.5 WKLT and 98.9 WKLZ. 2 of the biggest f'n idiots to even be on the radio!!! FBHW would absolutely KILL in that market!!!
Kid Chris was alright, but after a while the show just got annoying. When he was on i would listen in because i know others who listened and said it was a great show. There were some alright moments but without someone to keep it in check the show would just get out of control and they would just end up sounding so boring.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I agree with jmtp79, I live in Northern MI and Omellete and Finster on 97.5 WKLT and 98.9 WKLZ are awful. Guys, Let Me Know What I Can Do To Change This And Get You All On Up Here, I'll Do Anything!
Any station in Philly area. Preston and Steve suck but get good ratings (why I don't know). 94.1 Wysp need's a morning show. Wmgk 102.9 desperately needs to get rid of Dibella. Hell, I would listen to Q102 if they were on. They need a morning show now that Alycia Lane's f@#* stick Booker got fired. Pls come back!!! I don't have time to listen to the podcast.
If you want FBHW on in your area you should start a new thread on this FBHW board and share the e-mail of the Program Director at that station. Then anyone who wants to or has the time can send an e-mail telling them to check out the show. 1 e-mail doesn't make the same ripple as 20 or 30. Lets help bring FBHW everywhere.
Q 106.1 in NH that old minger don imus kicked them of >Sad
I travel to Traverse City allll the time and I am dying to hear some Free Beer and Hot Wings. Screw Omelette and Finster! All northern michigan radio stations suck! I want FBHW there Sad. Especially since all the guys are from Northern Michigan they should have it up there.
Kate Wrote:I travel to Traverse City allll the time and I am dying to hear some Free Beer and Hot Wings. Screw Omelette and Finster! All northern michigan radio stations suck! I want FBHW there Sad. Especially since all the guys are from Northern Michigan they should have it up there.

Thats because north michigan has bad taste, even spud could get a morning show up there :Smile
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Kate Wrote:I travel to Traverse City allll the time and I am dying to hear some Free Beer and Hot Wings. Screw Omelette and Finster! All northern michigan radio stations suck! I want FBHW there Sad. Especially since all the guys are from Northern Michigan they should have it up there.

Thats because north michigan has bad taste, even spud could get a morning show up there :Smile

Haha, you said it. He would be a hit. All the radio stations up there are boring, it's mostly country or Delilah. Ew.
I'm with Philly Mike - Kidd Chris was funny in doses, but not for several straight hours. As I commute from Philly to Morristown on a regular basis (2 to 2.5 hrs) I need a show that I won't get bored with!

And yeah, Preston and Steve aren't the answer. Those ass clowns are so scripted you can practically hear them shuffling papers to keep their lines in order. Their egos are also out of control, "We just got an email from a Saudi prince that listens to us online!!! We're great!!!" F'ers...
WFBQ - indianapolis, flagship station of bob & tom.
If I want to listen to morning radio here (in England), I have pretty much listen to this minger douche http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/

This guy is more annoying than all of the Bob and Tom show put together.. I'd rather listen to Don 'I'm a plantation owner and I'll talk to all black people as such' Imus for 5 hours.

*swoon* I love you internet. You give me the ability to listen to FB&HW. (not to mention seeing zane on his sweet faggio)
daredevil1 Wrote:
Jimbo Zane Wrote:Kidd Chris got his start on a K-Rock in Utica/Syracuse NY ( same station in 2 different markets) he was alwasy pretty funny back in the day,sorry to hear he got canned.

Was that a long time ago that he was on K-Rock? I don't remember him.

It was mid 90's 1995/96 he was mainly a weekend part timer at first on K-Rock and TK99 and once in a while on Rock 107,but Chris became a "sidekick" when the "Fatman" ran their morning show,which was only for a short amount of time.
I would like to see them on a station out of NYC. Then I could finally get some reception where I live!
That's what she said.
if these guys moved to XM I would have to buy it...I didn't care when Stern moved over but if these guys did I would have to get it....they're the only reason i listen to the radio
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if these guys moved to XM I would have to buy it...I didn't care when Stern moved over but if these guys did I would have to get it....they're the only reason i listen to the radio

same here
I think XM/sirius is a waste, but these guys can change my opinion on that by moving there
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
They need to expand throughout Wisconsin, especially to LaCrosse. It is a city with over 100 bars and 3 college's and is a prime target for FBHW future listeners. They need to get a hold of family radio group of lacrosse (I think). Definite success!!!
Anywhere in WV, all you have is John Boy and Billy (Southern version of Bob and Tom without the laugh track), Imus, and stupid ones like Rick and Lola, the early morning Risers
They need to get on a station in the Lansing Area. The morning shows are absolutely horrendous there is this guy who basically is Spud, in fact he causes more anger than Spud. Makes it rough when in trying to eat breakfast in the cafe.
Yea I dont know why FBHW isnt heard in all of michigan?
it should be on in lansing somewhere. when i go to school (msu) i cant hear the show in the morning and it throws off my whole day
Anywhere in the Charleston area.