Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 3/2/09
Today's pic is from the taller of the two hottest board members.

[Image: fallwedding.jpg]
Before they got a contract for a radio show, Free Beer, Hot Wings, Eric Zane and Producer Joe would stage impromptu plays in the park with random stangers. Today's show title: Pull my tie and see what happens.
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:Today's pic is from the taller of the two hottest board members.

I wouldn't consider Howie hot, but whatever you say Burn...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
A brother and sister carney team are holding a contest to see who would like to work with him to double team her. Titan, Rock monster, and hotzester are at the starting line waiting for the starting gun to fire.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:A brother and sister carney team are holding a contest to see who would like to work with him to double team her. Titan, Rock monster, and hotzester are at the starting line waiting for the starting gun to fire. Sadly Philly Mike was standing off to the side unable to compete as only males with 2 functioning testicles were considered
Wowie Groovie !
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=3106

They're already here!

and they're bringing the champagne!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.