Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANT IS THIS SITE G RATED KNOW
I SEE THAT THE MODS ARE A HOLES!!!!!! I BET THEY DELETE THIS ANYONE ELSE THINK THEY ARE LETTING OUT THERE GIRL FEELINGS LEAVE YOUR BITCH FEELING AT THE DOOR PLEASE LETS HAVE FUN
toddswifeluvsblack Wrote:I SEE THAT THE MODS ARE A HOLES!!!!!! I BET THEY DELETE THIS ANYONE ELSE THINK THEY ARE LETTING OUT THERE GIRL FEELINGS LEAVE YOUR BITCH FEELING AT THE DOOR PLEASE LETS HAVE FUN

You're living in a halfway house arent you ? You get computer time as a special privilege for good behavior ?
Wowie Groovie !
Maybe that since you have nothing to contribute to this board, they are trying to clean out some space. What don't you go put it to a jackelope, dick.
Perhaps somebody forot to take their meds this morning? Too bad you won't be around to answer if that's correct.
your banning him for that
potthole Wrote:Perhaps somebody forot to take their meds this morning? Too bad you won't be around to answer if that's correct.

Awww you didnt ban him did you? C'mon let the monkey play.
Wowie Groovie !
He's been banned. Check his recent posts, not like he's really had the best track record.
Maybe now he can take the time to learn to SPELL!!!
Maybe that was the crazy meth trucker guy. Haha.
cassierae Wrote:Maybe that was the crazy meth trucker guy. Haha.

Nah doubt it, even the crazy meth trucker probably knows the difference between "What" and "want" and "now" and "know"
I can't believe this guy even understands half of what is said on the show .... what a crazy minger
mizbehavin Wrote:Maybe now he can take the time to learn to SPELL!!!

Or maybe turn the caps off. I swear everytime I see a post in ALL CAPS I automatically think the poster is mentally deranged.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
mizbehavin Wrote:Maybe now he can take the time to learn to SPELL!!!

Or maybe turn the caps off. I swear everytime I see a post in ALL CAPS I automatically think the poster is mentally deranged.

Whenever CAPS are on I feel like people are yelling and I think "I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Get rid of toddswifeluvblack, I read all of his/her posts and they do suck. No puncuation, and tons of run on sentences. They add nothing to keep the post going.
potthole Wrote:He's been banned. Check his recent posts, not like he's really had the best track record.

Dont give them my track record
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!