Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotwings on-air swear
Did anyone hear Hotwings' S-bomb on Tuesday? What's up with that? I wish I knew which segment it was, I can't remember. He had a FreeBeer-ism. I think he was trying to say "situated." I can't believe they didn't dump.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
If someone can narrow it down i can try and find it.
I record the show with a radio shark.
acb384 Wrote:I record the show with a radio shark.

shame on you
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Blah Blah,
You can say what you want but I am not stealing bandwidth which the podcast money also pays for.
I got the bought the podcast for a couple years, after that I was given a Griffin Radio SHARK (radio tivo type device) that hooks up to your computer. I used it to listen live on my computer at work intil my podcast ran out. Then I just scheduled the daily recording from 5-10:30am.
been working great ever since. I kinda like having one long 5.5 hour podcast instead of 13 breaks. I do have to FF through comercials though.

I have heard some gems from zane when he plays sound effects over spuds commercials.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
acb384 Wrote:I record the show with a radio shark.

shame on you

Wouldn't it be the same as recording with a tape recorder?

I see no problem with this. (as long as he's not re-selling it or anything)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Wouldn't it be the same as recording with a tape recorder?

I was just giving him a hard time...I actually want a RadioShark myself.

GET OFF MY CASE RM!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Wouldn't it be the same as recording with a tape recorder?

I was just giving him a hard time...I actually want a RadioShark myself.

GET OFF MY CASE RM!

Sorry, that's against the rules. It is Wednesday you know!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I was just giving him a hard time...I actually want a RadioShark myself.

GET OFF MY CASE RM!

Sorry, that's against the rules. It is Wednesday you know!

Thank you for pointing that out to him. He apparently has a very short attention span, and can't remember back to last week.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Which is, within itself, one of the reasons he gets picked on in the first place.

youknowweloveyouhowie
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
He may be referring to the first segment. They are talking about Benecrombie and teasing the flashback. Around 2:35 secs in HW messes up the word conversation and says convershi, but then catches himself. He never swore though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Free Beer is usually on the ball for things like this. He'll dump on anything that could even remotely be considered a violation.
burnking Wrote:Free Beer is usually on the ball for things like this. He'll dump on anything that could even remotely be considered a violation.

Yup that's it! I had it paused at 2:15 trying to find it. If I only I had listened for 20 more seconds haha! I know it's part of another word but he still says shit lol.

Audio: http://daredevil1.l4rge.com/hotwingsconvershit.mp3
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
LMAO that's awesome...I can't believe they didn't jump on this like they did with "75 bucks"...thanks Daredevil!
You're welcome!
ehh, seems pretty benign. he didn't really say a "t," just a quick vocal stop. like when someone says "li'l" instead of "little." that's what i get out of it anyway.
dingdongyo Wrote:ehh, seems pretty benign. he didn't really say a "t," just a quick vocal stop. like when someone says "li'l" instead of "little." that's what i get out of it anyway.

Well way to ruin the fun, geesh!
I dunno, that's pretty clearly the S word sound, T or no T. I would have dumped lol, but I'm not mr. daniels.
Hey look, your avatar is David Fisher. Except that other show he's in.
syracuseny Wrote:Hey look, your avatar is David Fisher. Except that other show he's in.

Yeah, that's the serial killer michael c hall, not the homosexual funeral director michael c hall.