Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert and Nerd
Sometime ago the guys did a segment where people called in and talked about things that they were either and expert or a nerd about.

The idea being that we are all experts at something, and we're all nerds about something.

For me, some would say i'm an espert at photography, but I would not give myself that label there's just too much that I don't know to be called an expert. I do however consider myself to be a professional. Hmm now that I'm done patting myself on the back.

I'm an expert at ... well nothing is coming to mind

However I am a huge drolling nerd about The Simpsons.
Wowie Groovie !
I am not sure what I would be an expert at anything Chevy LUV's.

I am a nerd when it comes to Xbox games...They had me at Halo. ;D
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I know a little about a lot, not a lot about a little.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm an Expert(well I'm no Novice) at setting up M.U.G.E.N

and I'm a nerd about Comics.
What the F is MUGEN ?
Wowie Groovie !
Freeware 2D Fighting Game Engine for PC, where you can download different characters from different games so they can fight.
I would not call myself an expert, but a proffessional with a lot of knowledge about diagnostic laboratory medicine.

I am a nerd about science in general.
I used to be an expert on Aerosmith and I am a nerd about Ace Frehley.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I am an expert on baseball scoring. I am a nerd about math.
That's what she said.
I'm an expert at.... antagonizing. (but not spelling; Is that right?)

I'm a nerd about sports and sports stats.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Allyson Wrote:I am an expert on baseball scoring.

I'm so glad I didn't remove your custom title when you asked me too. You're far too cool.....or geeky. Maybe a touch of both.

I love scoring baseball. I'd do it at home except I'd get laughed at.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I love scoring baseball. I'd do it at home except I'd get laughed at.

I did it for my high school and college varsity teams and I miss it. When I was learning I had my brother play MLB 2000 and I scored that.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:When I was learning I had my brother play MLB 2000 and I scored that.

I think makes it go under the nerd category, not the expert!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
<--------Seinfeld and LOTR nerd.

Expert at............ I can't say I'm an expert at anything?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Allyson Wrote:I am an expert on baseball scoring. I am a nerd about math.

Like when when a guy gets to second base and finally gets to touch boob ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I am an expert on baseball scoring. I am a nerd about math.

Like when when a guy gets to second base and finally gets to touch boob ?

Score!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: base_system.png.jpg]
That's what she said.
i'm confused. is that a lesbian stick figure or a dude stick figure with a pony tail?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think you're missing the point. But I think it's a chick.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I think you're missing the point. But I think it's a chick.

In my head it's a brother and sister talking.

Can anyone explain what Sharing Root PWs is ?
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'm confused. is that a lesbian stick figure or a dude stick figure with a pony tail?

i was thinking the same thing......
I'm comfortable calling myself an aviation expert. Between years of experience working in the industry, plus a general nerdery for anything aviation, if I don't already KNOW the answer, I can easily find it.

If I can't count my aviation nerd, I'd say I'm a TV nerd. Love it. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I am on the set of a show, and wish I could do it for a living.
I'm an expert at being a mother. I'm a nerd at crossword puzzles and word games.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: 9_49b93dbf0d87e.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Rooster Teeth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Holocaust>>>>>>>>>XKCD