Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board Census Redux
stupid assfaced Rock Monster...pointing out my flaws :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Is there going to ba a poll?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
no
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
the sad part about the first one is that I had it written out on a napkin and still didn't follow what i had planned for ages.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the sad part about the first one is that I had it written out on a napkin and still didn't follow what i had planned for ages.

[/hotwings drop] Learn to read, ha ha [drop]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: bump.gif]
Eww^^
it got two more people to vote.....worth every cent
lol
[Image: Bump.jpg]
Howie, once you've gotten all the votes that you feel are necessary what are you going to do with the info ?
Wowie Groovie !
uh......write a book?

I'm just curious if they're 'market of Males 18-30' that is mentioned on the radio is true....seems to be close
Well remember that 1 vote is equal to 10,000 people
Wowie Groovie !
I see the ages of people who sign up for accounts and I can tell you that the show reaches a wide demographic.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
yeah but this is turning out to be a sausagefest for the most part...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:yeah but this is turning out to be a sausagefest for the most part...

There are a lot of females who sign up. Believe me.

I'll go so far as to tell you that there is for sure at least one female news anchor who has an account here.

No I will not elaborate further.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I agree, more chicks would be good.

Biff, get on that.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:yeah but this is turning out to be a sausagefest for the most part...

There are a lot of females who sign up. Believe me.

I'll go so far as to tell you that there is for sure at least one female news anchor who has an account here.

No I will not elaborate further.

hmmm.. ???
[Image: Geha_20081105123308_320_240.jpg]

will the wings shoot down the dicks???
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
OH GOD. A picture of Geha? I'm physically ill.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown