Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid question....
How about Grand Rapids' Rock Alternative.

You're right, btw. It was.
I just love it when people start a thread and then delete their post. So, zesterman, what was the "stupid question?"
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow, really? Jesus, I was just effing with the dude. If he's going to delete the question, it was SUPER stupid. Thicken up, man.

The question was, when they come back from break, and Free Beer says "97.9, WGRD _______ it's rock alternative", what does he say? The poster had it narrowed down to two things:

"Growing up" and something else...can't remember which, but it was equally as illogical.
Damn Zester, play nice with the newbs Big Grin
Wowie Groovie !
Hey, he admitted it was a stupid question. I was merely agreeing with him!
can't have a think skin if you're going to post here.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:can't have a think skin if you're going to post here.

I don't have think skin, do I? What exactly is think skin? Do you have think skin? Just another "stupid" question. Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: ThickSkin.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy, you goof. I know what thick skin is. I was wondering what think skin is.
A think skin is somebody who cares a great deal about protecting themselves from the harmful rays of the sun.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Queenie Wrote:Jiggy, you goof. I know what thick skin is. I was wondering what think skin is.

DAMN YOU ! ! !

friggin typos
Wowie Groovie !