Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Smith
I think I was the "one" person to email the first time saying that Will Smith has been in a lot of things. I didn't hear it get ramped up, as I wasn't podcasting at the time, but I heard Free Beer talk about it recently. I emailed from my phone as soon as I heard them ask whatever happened to him. Except the movie he mentioned is not the one I said, and also I'm pretty sure I didn't include a IMDb link. In my defense I was somewhat new to the show and wasn't use to their sarcasm.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
wow, your really sad *hug*
dude, Will Smith died 7 weeks ago, quit trampling on his grave.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:dude, Will Smith died 7 weeks ago, quit trampling on his grave.

7 weeks ago? I thought he died in like 1992.

Learn something new everyday.
i thought he died right after the fresh prince. that's why it wasnt picked up for another season
the1thepwnly Wrote:i thought he died right after the fresh prince. that's why it wasnt picked up for another season
That wasn't Wil Smith in that show, That was chris rock. Will smith only does B movies about young exploited gay white men.
How Will Smith died: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_DWLj0Ols
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Every one knows that Will Smith died in the LA riots in the early 90's. All the movies that are coming out now claiming that Will Smith is in them is actually a clone of Will Smith. I mean really do you think that the "real" Will Smith would do a movie like Wild Wild West and pass on the Matrix! I THINK NOT! Im upperdecker and thats what I thinkSmile
Admin Wrote:How Will Smith died: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_DWLj0Ols

Exalt! Exalt!!!
I thought he died when making the i can beat mike tyson video. Mike Tyson went crazy on set and bit off his face.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
wait, wait, wait....I heard that Will Smith had his life end when he was hit in the cup with a face...Ron Artest then proudly pummeled his dead body at the Palace
Why can't people just respect the dead?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Upper Decker Wrote:Every one knows that Will Smith died in the LA riots in the early 90's. All the movies that are coming out now claiming that Will Smith is in them is actually a clone of Will Smith. I mean really do you think that the "real" Will Smith would do a movie like Wild Wild West and pass on the Matrix! I THINK NOT! Im upperdecker and thats what I thinkSmile

It's not a clone. It's digital
Wowie Groovie !
will smith is the whitest black guy ever
2girls1cup Wrote:will smith is the whitest black guy ever

I believe you mean "WAS".
Damn, this is disgusting. You all know that robowill was in Independence Day and that Jazzy Jeff created robowill in the early 90s out of an extra turn table and some empty Colt 45 cans. He had to create robowill because the real Will Smith was on set of Fresh Prince when the government kidnapped him and sent him to Guantanmo. We assume Will Smith is dead because Fresh Prince was obviously a terrorist act, but it was before George W. was in power to make sure all those bad guys pay. So it possible that we maybe terrorized by another MIB.
What the hell are you talking about???? Will Smith isn't dead. He just came out with a new movie. I think he's suppose to be some a-hole superhero or something.

By the way did anybody get the new 2Pac album? That 2Pac's got staying power!
listen, we all know that Will Smith is dead, it's a fact. He was shot dead by 2Pac and Jeremy Shockey shortly after filming rapped up on Six Degrees of Separation. No truth to the rumor that was in Surviving the Game, that was another dead rapper/actor, Puff Daddy.

Long live HW Schwatz
You're all wrong. Will Smith has been cryogenically preserved. When they want to do a Will Smith movie, they thaw him out and puppeteers from the Jim Henson Company come in and control him with a state of the art Will Smith Animatronic Control Array.
that's how he did Demolition Man
R.I.P. Will Smith
I think your right about the cryogenically preserved thing, he must be like 50 years old, but it looks like he never ages! But I also think that he is brought out from time to time to assassinate someone important. Im not saying any names....JFK, Tupac, Biggie, ........9/ll. Now on second thought I think he is a time traveler.
You guys are idiots. Will Smith is built of adamantium rubber and left-over footage from the hit TV show "Happy Days." The first perfectly created android by NASA.