Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
handsome hotwings is a nerd?
i just saw joe's last video of the ped egg challenge and caught a flash of hotwings with glasses? he looked like a nerd, not sure if anyone else caught it, but i guess its the first time i've ever seen him with glasses on
He had glasses on at the Big Fancy Think Fast Game Show. I think he had thinner frames for that event. If I had to guess, they're probably reading glasses.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
you're surprised he's a nerd?

can you hear him?
I thought he had laser eye surgery??
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Laser eye surgery doesn't always eliminate the need for glasses. Maybe he needs them for reading.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Why is everyone parking on the fact she called him a nerd? She also mistakenly called him handsome...seriously, damn....I must be smokin hot then...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Wait........is it news that he's a nerd????
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!