Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upload Oldest/Most Favorite Podcast
If you guys have been a podcast subscriber I would love if you could find a free website to upload old and favorite podcasts from the show. I have been a subscriber for a year but I had to erase everything off of my computer because of a virus. You can upload to geocities for free if you can't find another website. Thanks!
Did anyone else not get breaks 6 and 7 from the show on Monday?!
tgav95 Wrote:Did anyone else not get breaks 6 and 7 from the show on Monday?!

Same here, got home to download for tomorrow and Segments 6 & 7 are both missing.
sorry. I f 'd up cuts 6 and 7. Thrown off by how much fun I was having without a-hole hot wings.
zane Wrote:sorry. I f 'd up cuts 6 and 7. Thrown off by how much fun I was having without a-hole hot wings.

I figured it had something to do with the impending termination of Hot Wings. Maybe for legal reasons it shouldnt be heard again.
zane Wrote:sorry. I f 'd up cuts 6 and 7. Thrown off by how much fun I was having without a-hole hot wings.

Is your fun ending tomorrow?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

You had to edit that?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.