Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW show term
Hello everyone! For the listeners who do not know what some of the terms they use mean, the FBHW show recommends going to www.urbandictionary.com

It was from the beloved Producer Joe and Eric Zane that I learned one of the fine words in my vocabulary: "fetch." However, Urban Dictionary does not have this term properly defined. I've been trying to fix this, but I cannot do it alone. Now, I finally have a place to ask for help.

So that we can help all of the newer listeners who may not be clear what this frequently used show-term means, those who are reading this should go to the Urban Dictionary to make sure the word is defined properly.

There is one correct version of the word, which is listed as the #8 definition at the time of my typing of this. If we could vote this correct definition up and vote the incorrect definitions down, this should ensure that the term will be properly defined.

I have no selfish motive for doing this. I just want to make things clear for listeners who may be confused by the FBHW show lexicon.

The page is here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fetch

Thank you.