Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Traits
What traits annoy/piss you off the most? They can either be in real life, or on this board. No names though, please.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
why can't i select 7 traits?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Because it's what ones annoy you the most.

.....That and the fact I didn't want to see 1,000 votes
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:..... I didn't want to see 1,000 votes

Someone call the EMT's, we have a bleeding vagina!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
They all suck.
Attention seekers! Damn it I hate you.
That's what she said.
I hate people that always get in the middle of your business and think they have an answer for everything going on in your life. This normally falls into the category of family members but I guess it could be friends and co-workers as well.

My wife has a few Aunts that fit into this category and sometimes they try to give us advice on topics that they have zero control of in their own lives - marriage and money usually.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Being 6' 5" I've dealt with more than one lil fella with a Napolean complex. It's really bad when it's a manager/supervisor/superior at work
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Being 6' 5" I've dealt with more than one lil fella with a Napolean complex. It's really bad when it's a manager/supervisor/superior at work

I'm surprised the Navy hasn't snapped Lil fella up as a Bootcamp Company Comander.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Quote:I'm surprised the Navy hasn't snapped Lil fella up as a Bootcamp Company Comander.

Because the Navy doesn't ship recruits to boot camp.

I voted for stupidity, because it's so easily corrected. Those who remain stupid have done so by choice, and have made no effort to rectify the situation, thus making them lazy in addition.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:I'm surprised the Navy hasn't snapped Lil fella up as a Bootcamp Company Comander.

Because the Navy doesn't ship recruits to boot camp.

I voted for stupidity, because it's so easily corrected. Those who remain stupid have done so by choice, and have made no effort to rectify the situation, thus making them lazy in addition.

Believe it or not when I was nineteen, I was actually in the Navy for one and a half months and I was discharged for erroneous enlistment. In other words I was let on accident and should have never been there in the first place. But I do know that most of the Company Comanders I saw running around were mean Lil bastards. Bootcamp, Seaman training, whatever you call it,

nit picking bastard
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I selected Stupidity and Other. Other being Spoiled Brat (and knows it).

There's one specific person I'm thinking of right now. Mommy and daddy are loaded and get them everything they could want, and as such they've grown up never having to lift a finger. For example, they didn't get their driver's license until they were 18, and when they did they got a brand new Pontiac G6 hardtop for their first car. It was between that or a brand new Escalade.
I went with pathological liar and other...other being Bennys (or overly obnoxious tourists to those of you unfamiliar with Bennys and the Jersey Shore).
potthole Wrote:I selected Stupidity and Other. Other being Spoiled Brat (and knows it).

There's one specific person I'm thinking of right now. Mommy and daddy are loaded and get them everything they could want, and as such they've grown up never having to lift a finger. For example, they didn't get their driver's license until they were 18, and when they did they got a brand new Pontiac G6 hardtop for their first car. It was between that or a brand new Escalade.

How about Mommy and Daddy aren't loaded, but pour everything into their daughter and leave their son out to dry?...
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I selected Stupidity and Other. Other being Spoiled Brat (and knows it).

How about Mommy and Daddy aren't loaded, but pour everything into their daughter and leave their son out to dry?...

They should be kicked in the head. I hate parents who don't treat their kids equally.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson Wrote:

Your future In-laws?

By the way, how did he like his TV?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:How about Mommy and Daddy aren't loaded, but pour everything into their daughter and leave their son out to dry?...

Your future In-laws?

By the way, how did he like his TV?

It's implied that any time I say something negative it's about them.

And the new TV is great though not as impressive as the one in the living room.
That's what she said.
I voted for stupidity and liar.

I agree with 'zester about the stupidity issue. I voted for liar because I have no respect for someone who can't tell the truth. ...respect is a huge issue with me.

pott.. I actually had spoiled brat (and knows it) but changed it. Don't ask me why...
I put ignorance instead of stupidity because to me it's worse. In my opinion it means you know better but pretend you don't. Some people just can't help being stupid. But both should be lethal.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
one of my votes was lazy. I had a buddy on the fire department that had a decent job but was always broke. he chaulked it up to paying child support and not making much as a mechanic. Well long story short I got him a house to rent from my inlaws and he didn't pay rent and left a huge mess when he left. He and his whore wife would throw the trash from making dinner out the kitchen window and into the yard. They didn't have trash pickup and would let the household trash pile up in the basement. I lived next door and told him that I had curb service and rarely filled it all the way up, so he could just walk his trash over on Thursday nights and put it in my can...he would never do it.

Lazy Effer he was. His 'low paying job' was actually 11/hour and his main draw (child support) hadn't been paid in years...he jsut couldn't budget for himself. He would ask me for hand me down cloths for his kid like winter coats and stuff...but would have beer and $12 wine in his fridge for his wife to drink she was the Ila Vanul type when she drank wine.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:so he could just walk ...over on Thursday nights and put it in my can...he would never do it.
I rarely smite you RM...but i will this time
Rock Monster Wrote:I voted for stupidity and liar.

I agree with 'zester about the stupidity issue. I voted for liar because I have no respect for someone who can't tell the truth. ...respect is a huge issue with me.

pott.. I actually had spoiled brat (and knows it) but changed it. Don't ask me why...

I'm with you on the stupidity RM and Zesterman.

[Ron White drop]there ain't no cure for stupid[/drop]

Also, on the liar RM. My sister, bless her heart, is a habitual liar. She lies about stuff that she doesn't even have to lie about. It is so effing annoying. We used to say she was adopted because she doesn't look like me and my brothers, but really it was because we are very truthful (Momma said, don't lie, it will catch up with you), and she doesn't have the truth in her.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
well you can't fault the guy for buying wine if that's the only way his wife will give it up, ut not walking next door to put it in your can ? That's just lazy man.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:I'm with you on the stupidity RM and Zesterman.

[Ron White drop]there ain't no cure for stupid[/drop]

Also, on the liar RM. My sister, bless her heart, is a habitual liar. She lies about stuff that she doesn't even have to lie about. It is so effing annoying. We used to say she was adopted because she doesn't look like me and my brothers, but really it was because we are very truthful (Momma said, don't lie, it will catch up with you), and she doesn't have the truth in her.

Another reason the lying strikes a nerve with me.... I had a soccer team mate in HS that was a liar. His best one was saying that he got a full ride scholarship to U of M for soccer. Everyone knew it was a lie because 1) He was about the 8th best player on the team; 2) we were a really small school that scouts would never come see; 3) he was a goalie and faced only 2-3 shots a game; and 4) he was a liar. A friend called him out on it, so he went as far as typing up a letter with the U of M logo on it. When we graduated, he said he wasn't taking the scholarship because he wanted to take a year off of school before going to college.

I later kicked him off of my indoor soccer team, (we needed a goalie, otherwise he wouldn't have been on in the first place) and he is now fat.... and hopefully still a pizza face.
Queenie Wrote:My sister, bless her heart, is a habitual liar. She lies about stuff that she doesn't even have to lie about.

I want to change my vote to this. Habitual liars. I've known a few of these over the years. It drives me crazy. It's one thing to lie when you need to get out of a sticky situation but when you do it just because it's all you know how to do it's ridiculous.

At my old work my boss and I would always joke about another co-worker that you could probably eat lunch with him and see clearly that he is eating a hamburger. If later you asked him what he had for lunch he would probably say chicken.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
One of my friends from college is a habitual liar....she's been 'engaged' twice and both times the fiance has managed to die before anyone could meet him...
jerseygirl Wrote:One of my friends from college is a habitual liar....she's been 'engaged' twice and both times the fiance has managed to die before anyone could meet him...

Were any of them named "George Glass"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
jerseygirl Wrote:One of my friends from college is a habitual liar....she's been 'engaged' twice and both times the fiance has managed to die before anyone could meet him...

Were any of them named "George Glass"?
LOL
My brother is a habitual liar, but that is because he is a drug addict... I think it goes part and parcel...
I really people who fish for compliments... I had a friend in high school who was so thin, but would consistantly complain that she was SO FAT... I f-ucking hate that....