Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intern Notebook's shoes
Holy eff!
Have you seen these things? They really are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen anyone wear, and that's saying a lot.

[Image: notebooksshoes.jpg]
I saw worse back when I sold shoes in high school. I'll see if I can find pictures, but there was the classic workout boot that Reebok had out for awhile, or the Adidas shoe/boot that was supposed to sort of look like WWII military boots, to name a couple.
I bet he spent a fortune for those ugly-ass things, too.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
They look like running shoes. Those things can be fugly.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Krystal Wrote:I bet he spent a fortune for those ugly-ass things, too.

He said $70
$70 DOLLARS.

Good god, man.
I'm a girl and I don't own a pair of shoes that cost that much (and I LOVE shoes); let alone fugly shoes like those.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
70.00 isn't THAT big of a deal for running shoes. I paid 125.00 for a pair of Nike Air Max a few years ago and I wish that I had bought 4 or 5 pair, they were simply the best shoes I've ever owned. Of course I was training for a 5k at the time, and I only used them for running.
Wowie Groovie !
THOSE shoes are really not worth $70 what did Producer Joe start when he got a THUMB RING and PINK PHONE...now he's turning the interns gay too....
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I actually like them I would probaly pay 100 dollars for them
I own the coolest shoes ever: purple Chucks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I own the coolest shoes ever: purple Chucks.

I have a pair of hot pink chucks!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

You're both animals.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I have a pair of hot pink chucks!!

You're both animals.

Don't feed them unless you want them following you home.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I have a pair of hot pink chucks!!

You're both animals.

Queenie's shoe choice is excusable cause she is female.....

....Biff on the other hand...
Titan ! Wrote:70.00 isn't THAT big of a deal for running shoes. I paid 125.00 for a pair of Nike Air Max a few years ago and I wish that I had bought 4 or 5 pair, they were simply the best shoes I've ever owned. Of course I was training for a 5k at the time, and I only used them for running.

Yeah but you're missing the point, he wore these to a WORK PLACE. Even if I were just strolling into my office for 5 minutes to pick up a document I wouldn't wear those monstrosities, much less work an entire day in them.
Jiggy Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:You're both animals.

Don't feed them unless you want them following you home.

That also applies to Jiggy, Titan, and pretty much every other member of this forum.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:70.00 isn't THAT big of a deal for running shoes. I paid 125.00 for a pair of Nike Air Max a few years ago and I wish that I had bought 4 or 5 pair, they were simply the best shoes I've ever owned. Of course I was training for a 5k at the time, and I only used them for running.

Yeah but you're missing the point, he wore these to a WORK PLACE. Even if I were just strolling into my office for 5 minutes to pick up a document I wouldn't wear those monstrosities, much less work an entire day in them.

Yea, I would be fired for wearing those to work, no second chances given.
Mark the Valet Wrote:

Yeah, but it's the Free Beer and Hot Wings show, it's not like he works in a law office or has to deal with the public and represent the company by promoting a positive image
Wowie Groovie !
and he's an intern
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Those shoes look like some girl was drinking fruity drinks at the bar and barfed on his feet at the end of the night.
Queenie Wrote:

I have a pair of chucks that are mainly dark blue, with a red tongue, and yellow trim. I love them and wear them all the time when I'm not at work.
Those shoes make my eyes bleed.

At least nobody will steal them from him, I guess.
My God. It's like Joe had to chew highlighters for a stunt and then threw up all over Notebook Balboa's feet.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown