Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer and Hot Wings on in Boston?
Is it true the Free Beer and Hot Wings show is coming to WBCN in Boston? /wbcn currently plays music in the morning after loosing ona.
WOTS is they're adding a bunch of new stations with the new ass kicking syndicator.
That's awesome. Maybe dickface Peter isn't so bad after all.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
scrubfrommaine Wrote:Is it true the Free Beer and Hot Wings show is coming to WBCN in Boston? /wbcn currently plays music in the morning after loosing ona.

While i'd love to see the show come to WBCN. WBCN has a very popular morning show called Toucher and Rich that moved from afternoons to mornings after the departure of O&A.
I'm pulling for Phoenix. The alt. rock station has just been playing music in the mornings since Adam Carolla left.
limpbagel Wrote:I'm pulling for Phoenix. The alt. rock station has just been playing music in the mornings since Adam Carolla left.

The one problem with that far west is the time differences. Live broadcasts of the show would be getting over at like 6 or 7 a.m. in that timezone.
Just curious, how did Howard Stern deal with the time zone difference? I know he had affiliates out west, and took live phone calls.
Ashleyme Wrote:Just curious, how did Howard Stern deal with the time zone difference? I know he had affiliates out west, and took live phone calls.

They would have about 2 hrs in which they could take live phone calls from out west. But about 3 hrs of the show would have to be taped and replayed.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."