Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a Larper?
I missed something somewhere. Could someone please explain to me what a "Larper" is? Thanks!
Live action role play.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Live action role play.
Good to know, thanks!
For a more detailed example of what a LARPer is, please refer to username Titan. :roll:
...says the person whose avatar is a cartoon character dressed up as a supervillain.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Hush, you! 8-)
I was wondering this myself as I listened to the show this morning.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
When I was 1986, I started playing Dungones and Dragons. After about a year of playing, Guys in my circle of D&D friends all started making home-ade swords (and buying a few real ones) and we went out to an old abandon sugar beet factory and tried to re-enact some of our D&D adventures. At least untill we ran into some Satanists that tried to run us off. Aparantly we were in there territory.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Dude, you were an old school LARPer!
I work with a guy who seems pretty cool. Listens to metal. Loves to talk sports.

Then he told me he had a big weekend planned in which he was going to go up north to a cabin to drink beer and play D&D with a bunch of his friends.

My opinion of him was shot to hell.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Video of LARPers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I havn't played D&D since1991, which coincidently, is the same year my daughter was born. It was one way I found to rebell against my Dad.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
You rebelled against your Dad by having a kid?

No, playing D&D silly. I bought a first addition Dungones and Dragons Level one starter book when I was sixteen, and when I showed it to him, He waxed poetic about how kids died Larping in the sewers of Michigan State, and how it was "Satans Game". Then he took it and ripped it up in front of my face and forbid me from playing this cool new game with my friends.
potthole Wrote:For a more detailed example of what a LARPer is, please refer to username Titan. :roll:

Dick

Everyone knows that that one kid killed him mom after playing D&D
Wowie Groovie !
Took you long enough to find that post!
potthole Wrote:Took you long enough to find that post!

Give Titan a break, he was busy thinking of his new zombie posts.
potthole Wrote:Took you long enough to find that post!

Yeah I was a little slow on that one
Wowie Groovie !