Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News: "Mister Rogers was an evil, evil man"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MOCJzhiLyk

Seriously? Mister Rogers was evil because he made kids feel good about themselves? It's like the neocons are reducing themselves to the intellectual acumen of a cartoon villain, blindly attacking anything that is good and pure.
I was going to edit the original post and add that I grew up on Mister Rogers and don't have a sense of entitlement. Also, I find it quite ironic that this professor would complain people aren't responsible for their actions anymore, but then find a scapegoat for them to be that way.

"People aren't being responsible for their actions, but it's not their fault, they were brainwashed by Mister Rogers as children!"
i saw a tiny coffee table book written by his wife about him at Hallmark not too long ago.. Thumbed through it, good stuff. I may go back and buy it
What an effing cop-out. What's Mr. Rogers supposed to do??? What the hell are PARENTS for??? How 'bout some culpability for the people who ACTUALLY shape children's lives???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
i just found the exact book I was talking about earlier upstairs on the house bookshelf... wtf?! lol